4

Eva's POV:
Ale's been acting really weird lately, since we've been doing our geography project. It's weird and sort of freaks me out. I brush it off because Callum's coming over. When he gets here, I go downstairs to open the door and he barges in.
"Let's go upstairs baby", he says to me. Slowly, I follow him up and sit on my bed. He shuts the door and climbs over to me.
"We didn't get to finish what was going on at mine the other day", he whispers in my ear. I breathe heavily.
"Don't be scared baby, we're just gonna have a little fun", he puts his hand on my thigh but I push it off.
"Don't.. even put your hands on me", I whisper, loudly.
"Come on baby, you don't mean that", he cackles. He's getting angrier, I hear it in his voice.
"Get out!" I yell. He throws a glass and it shatters on the wall.
"Do not.. talk to me like that", he grabs my arm.
"C- Callum, stop. You're- you're hurting me". He ignores me and continues to squeeze my arm.

Alejandro's POV:
I see something fly across Eva's room so I text her making sure she's okay. She doesn't reply, so I throw rocks at her window. She doesn't answer either. I'm starting to get worried, so I head around there; the door's unlocked. I see Callum's car outside, so I'm guessing he's still inside. Carefully, I creep up the stairs and knock on her door.
"Ale help!-" she calls out but it sounds like she got cut off. I barge in and see Callum holding her by the neck and covering her mouth.
"Get off her you freak!" I yell.
"Or what", he cackles. I punch him. He releases his grip and I push Eva out of the way. I push him out of the room, drag him downstairs and into his car.
"You dare touch her again and I'll call the cops", I say to him, through the car window.
"What? Can't handle me yourself?" He says as I start to walk away.
"Fuck off and leave her alone", I walk into the house and go upstairs to see Eva. She's crying in the corner of her bed. She gets up and comes to hug me.
"Thank you", she whispers in my ear, her arms around my neck.
"Are- are you okay? D'you want me to stay? O- or I cou-".
"No", she cut me off. "Stay. Please?"
"Don't think this makes us friends now", we laugh. We watch Netflix until she falls asleep on my shoulder.