(3) Family Drama

Two weeks later Bucky was headed towards Barnes Estate. His other sister Jacinda was getting married she was two years older than him. He was the youngest of his parents kids.

His oldest brother Brandon James was working as a lawyer in Boston with his wife Quinn and their two kids. He is 8 years older than Buvky. Next in line was his sister Rebecca who is 6 years older than him she is a pediatrician married to her husband Nickolas and they have a two year old daughter.

Behind Rebecca is another boy Oliver (Ollie) James he is 4 years older than Bucky. He is still in the military but he is married to his highschool sweetheart Faye Ann. They have three kids together. Behind Ollie is Jacinda Kaye who is about to marry her fiancee Ryan. She is a neurosurgeon and they have a 8 month old son.

Bucky's irish twin is his brother Corey James. He is exactly a year older than Bucky. He is already married to his highschool sweetheart Daniella. They run their own law office together. They also have two 8 month old twin baby girls.

Bucky parked his black audi in the church parking lot. He was not looking forward to his sister's wedding. Each time one of his siblings has had a baby or gotten married he has had to hear it.

He walked into the church his parents hugged him. The rest of his family hugged him as they said hi. His grandpa Edward hugged him. "My boy how are you? I see you all the time in the paper making the Barnes name look good." He said

"I'm good." Bucky said as he took his seat on the bride side.

He took a deep breathe as the ceremony began. He was hoping that he could attend one family function without a fight. The ceremony went off without a hitch.

The reception began he was drinking scotch. He saw his mom's best friend Noelle Langdon. He went to see if his grandpa had a cigar for him when she stopped him. "Well well look who is looking all business these days. How are you my darling?' Noelle said

"Please don't call me that. We both know that husband #5 is your darling. I was just a play thing for you for a little awhile." He said in her ear.

"You seem tense darling. When was the last time you had sex?' Noelle said

"My sex life is none of your concern anymore Noelle." He said as he walked away to get a cigar.

Back in the city Alliana and Kortney were at the campus library. She had her spotify going in her ears as she did her College Algebra homework. Once she finished her Algebra she started her new English paper on Thomas Hardy.

She checked out five of his books. After they left the library they picked up some chinese and went home. She never told her cousin about Bucky there was nothing for her to tell.

She fell asleep reading Tess. Bucky was still at his sister's reception. His grandmother Penelope Barnes came over to him.

"So I see that you didn't bring a date James Buchanan. You know Judy's grand daughter.." Penelope said

"Grandma please don't start with me today. I am in no mood to fight with you." Bucky said

"Honey we aren't trying to picking a fight. You turned 30 six months ago all of your siblings have married and have blessed us with grandbabies. You need to be so business all the time." Penelope said

Bucky rolled his eyes. "You know what Im leaving." He said

Bucky went over to his parents he said his goodbyes to them. He found Jacinda and her husband he told them congratulations and goodbye.

When he walked out he saw Noelle leaning against his Audi. She put her cigarette out "Darling..do you need me to.." she said but he moved her.

"I dont need you anymore Noelle." He said as he got in his car.

Bucky called Lange Private Investigation.

"Lange Private Investigation." Hope said

"Hey Hope. Its Barnes I need you to do me a favor. Get me everything you can on a Alliana Halcomb thats all I know about her really. She did work at the Ruthie's Coffee Shop. But I have been in few times but she hasn't been there." He said as he shifted gears.

"Okay what all do you want?" Hope said

"Everything all the way down to her bank records." He said as he continued to speed down the road.

"Okay we should have it all by Tuesday Buck." Hope said

"Thanks Hope. See you soon." He said as he ended the call on his steering wheel.

That night he went to the bar with the guys. He took home a brunette and had his way with her then sent her packing the next morning.