(7) The Contract

From: J. Barnes
"Jasper is picking you up after your last class. He is going to bring you to the penthouse."

To:J. Barnes
"Why?"

From:J. Barnes
"For dinner and I told you that I can't stop thinking about you. I need to see you. I have a proposition for you."

To:J. Barnes.
"Okay."

Allie was in American History when she got his text messages. Bucky sent them to him as he was in a meeting with his department heads.

When 4 o clock rolled around she saw Jasper waiting.

"Ms Halcomb.." he said as he opened the door.

"Thank you Jasper." She said

They arrived at the penthouse he told her what floor to push. She got out of the car she was shaking as she made her way to the elevator.

The doors opened up to reveal his penthouse. Bucky came out of bedroom when he heard Jolene greet her.

He came over to her "Come Jolene made dinner." He said as he took her hat off.

They went to the kitchen they sat the bar. Jolene had made them steak shrimp and steamed vegetables. After dinner he took her into his home office.

He got the contract out he laid it on his desk. She was sitting on his desk. He stood in between her legs.

"I cant..give you hearts and rainbows. But for some reason you have this thing about you. It had made it very difficult to let you go. So this right here is a contract I have never done this before Alliana. But in order for this work I need things from you." He said

She swallowed hard as she picked it up.

"This is the deal darlin. If you sign this contract..I own your ass. This isn't love a fairytale or any of that bullshit." He said in a stern voice.

"This contract is between Alliana Joanna Katherine Halcomb and James Buchanan Barnes. It is a written agreement between them that is binding. Ms Halcomb is to abide by all terms and rules that Mr Barnes has set for her. In return Mr Barnes will take care of Ms Halcomb financially as well as housing transportation protection and anything he sees fit.

Page 2
The terms
•Attendance at all galas,parties,events,and balls
•Act as loving girlfriend and pose for pictures.
•no dates no sleepovers
•Attendance at all of Mr Barnes' family functions.
•Fulfill all of Mr Barnes sexual needs.
•Keeping up with appearances
•birth control is a Must

Page 3
The Rules
•No eye rolling
•no back talk
•no skipping events
•no drinking till Ms Halcomb is over 21
•No throwing gifts away
•NO TARDINESS
•No tantrums

Absolutely no telling Mr Barnes No. There will be punishment if any of these are broken.

She swallowed hard as she tried to find words to say. "I..um. Im sorry I cant do this Mr Barnes. This isnt a relationship this is control." She said as she laid it back down.

She went to leave he followed her out. "Alliana.." he said in a raised tone.

She stopped she turned around. "It's been nice knowing you James. But Im going home." She said

Bucky's nostrils began to flare as he walked to her. He picked her up and took her back to his office.

"Nice? Let me remind you of how nice it was Alliana." He said in an almost a growl.

He stripped her down and used his tie to tie her hands behind her. He smacked her ass hard she let out a whimper.

He put his condom on then bent over his desk. He began to take her from behind. Smacking her butt cheeks over and over. He groaned with each thrust and smack.

"James..please.." she whispered.

He kept thrusting in her as he opened up his desk drawer. He found his lube he lubed himself up then she felt it falling down into her crack.

"No.." she whispered

He pulled off the condom and pushed his way into her butt. "You wanna be a bad girl..you wanna do things that hurt me..that make me wanna punish this ass. I need you to be my good girl." He said as he smacked her ass and pulled her hair.

She let out a yelp. He started to play with her clit. "Does baby wanna come? She has to be a good girl if she wants to come for me." He whispered in her ear.

"I'll be good please just stop.." she whispered.

He worked his fingers faster as well as his hips. She felt her orgasm building.

"James..Oh James god yes oh god don't stop." She screamed out.

Bucky stilled his hips as he came undone. He untied her hands she was shaking as she wiped tears. She grabbed his pen and signed both copies.

"Alliana.." he whispered

She shook as she turned around. He grabbed her cheeks as he rested his forehead against hers. "Lets get you cleaned up..okay?" He whispered.

He carried her bridal style to his bathroom. Once they got to his bathroom he ran hot water in his tub then helped her in.

He stepped out to ask Jolene to prepare the guest bedroom for Alliana. He went back to his bedroom to get her a t shirt.

He helped her out of the tub. She followed him upstairs.

"Goodnight Alliana. And Im sorry." He said as he kissed her temple.

"James.." she whispered

He caressed her cheek as he looked at her. "Why can't I sleep with you?" She said

"I just can't do that. Im sorry. Get some rest." He said

She rolled away from him and fixed the pillow. He swallowed hard as he heard her cry as he shut the door.

He laid down in his bed and went to sleep.