(10) Her Place

Two Weeks Later

Bucky had been gone for the last two weeks on his business trip. When he returned he came straight to her apartment. He kissed her as he laid her on his bed.

"I know you are upset with me. But you have school I want you to finish." He whispered

"But I..missed you." She whispered as she looked away.

He made her look at him. "I missed you too doll baby." He said

He ran his hand up her shirt. "Let me show you how much I missed you." He said

They started to have sex as he held her hands above her head. "Mmm baby god do you feel good without a condom." He said as he got faster.

"James! Oh god right there!" She screamed out after he lifted one of her legs.

"Mmm yeah baby. You like it?" He said

"Oh god yes I do. Mmmm James! Don't stop.." she screamed as she arched her back.

"Yeah baby thats my good girl." He said as he got faster.

"James! James James James." She screamed out.

"Alliana oh god baby yes. God what a fucking pussy." He said as he coated her walls.

He rolled off of her and laid there. As they were both laying there in the dark of her room. They both slowly fell asleep Bucky jumped awake around 3.

He quietly got dressed and snuck out. Allie woke up the next morning "James' she whispered

She looked down she grabbed her clothes and started to get ready. Bucky was eating breakfast when Jasper came in.

"Morning Jasper." He said

"Morning sir." Jasper said

"I'll be ready to go in just a minute." He said

Bucky finished his breakfast as he was coming out of his bathroom. "Did Henry get Alliana to class on time?" He said

"Yes sir." Jasper said

"Did he stop and get her breakfast?" He said .

"No sir. He said that she wasn't hungry and that she didn't even want coffee." Jasper said

Bucky rolled his eyes as he got in the car. "Take me to her..but first stop at Starbucks." He said

"Yes sir." Jasper said

As Bucky was waiting for Jasper to get done in Starbucks he got an email from Pepper.

From: ppstarkdesigns @ gmail.com
To: jbbarnes @ hotmail.com
Subject: House Design.
"James,
Just wanted to let you know that Alliana's brownstone is ready. I will be by later with the keys."

He hit reply and said "thanks."

Jasper got back in the car. They headed over to the college. He found her sitting on the stairs of the history building. He sat beside her "Eat." He said as he laid the food and coffee down.

She looked over at him. "It was an accident I wasn't suppose to fall asleep. I was jet lagged and we had sex." He said

"Why cant you bend one rule for me?" She said with teary green eyes.

"Baby I can't do that." He said

She looked down "I have to go to class." She said and went into the history building. She ate her muffins and drank her coffee.

Bucky went on to his office as he drank his coffee. Once the day was over Bucky got his Audi and drove to the college. He sent Henry home and waited for her.

When she seen him she looked down. He opened the door for her as she got in. Once he was inside they took off to the brownstone.

When they pulled up in front of it. "This is your place. You still need to pack your stuff so you aren't moving in tonight. Besides I still have to hire more people for you." He said as they got out of the car.

They went inside she walked all over the brownstone. It was everything that she could imagine and more. After he showed her the new brownstone they went back to his penthouse.

Jolene made them meatloaf and mashed potatoes. After they ate dinner he took her into guest bedroom where they had sex.

Once they were done she started to get dress. "Alliana.." he said as he sat up.

"I want to go home." She whispered

"Alliana baby.." he said as he pulled his boxers on.

"You said no sleepovers so I want to go home." She said as a tear fell.

"Alliana..please don't cry." He said

She started to walk away he pulled her back to him. "Stop..please fucking stop! You won't win your way with me by throwing a tantrum. Which is breaking a rule but I just got back yesterday and I really dont want to hurt you my second day back into town." He said

She swallowed back her tears. "Lay down and go to sleep." He said

"No..I want to go home. If you dont want me here then let me go home." She said

"Alliana Im warning you right now. To stop this little attitude of yours." He said

She tried to leave again. "Alliana" he said in a stern voice.

He picked her up threw her over his shoulder. They went down the hall to another room. It was all black walls with blue lights. Different whips handcuffs and nipple clamps every where.

He stripped her down. "You will learn to listen to me Alliana." He said as he cuffed her to the bed post of the bed that was in there with white satin sheets.

"James.." she whispered

"Shut up.." he said as he grabbed her chin.

He tied a black blind fold on her and put her rag in her mouth. He put her on all fours.

She felt a lick as he smacked her with his whip. "You will learn to be a good girl Alliana." He said as he started to take her from behind.

He smacked her again as he pulled her hair. She started to tremble "Oh no baby doesnt get to enjoy this." He said as he pulled himself out and smacked her lady parts.

She moaned as he did it twice. He laid another lick across her ass. She started to cry as he started to thrust into her again.

Within a few minutes he was filling her with his juices. He undid her cuffs and blindfold. She spit out the rag he went to help her up.

She was shaking "Alliana please.." he said

She carefully got herself up and walked out by herself. Once she got back to the guest room she went into the bathroom.

Bucky found her crying as she sat there. He looked down as he squatted down by the tub. "Alliana I have told you to not make me that angry." He said

"Im sorry. I wont ask again" she whispered

He helped her out of the tub he dried her off.

He rested his forehead against hers. "Im tired I just want to sleep." She whispered as she walked away.

He went downstairs to his room and went to bed. The next morning Bucky came into her room. He saw the bruises where he gripped her to tight and the welts.

"Alliana.." he said

She carefully rolled over. "Breakfast baby..then we have to get the movers into your apartment." He said as he gave her a t shirt.

She followed him downstairs as their day began.