(15) Marry Me?

-a month later-

"You James..oh my gosh your brought me to Paris for Christmas." She said when they left the airport.

He smiled at her as he kissed her. He picked her up as they kissed. "I love you James." She said

"I love you too." He said

They got to their hotel room. She kissed him on the balcony. "Its perfect James." She said

"Its my way of making up for everything." He said as he wrapped his arms around her waist.

For the first few days they shopped ate romantic dinners and sight seeing. On Christmas Eve Bucky took her up to the Eiffel tower.

They were kissing he said "I have your Christmas present with me."

"You do?" She said as she put her arms around his neck.

"Mmhm. I hope you like it." He said as he rubbed their noses.

She smiled. "I'm sure I will." She said

"Alliana Joanna Katherine Halcomb all my life. I never thought about love marriage or anything that comes with it. But you..you came along and changed all that. Being with you has made me see that love is capable for me and having you love me is even better. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Starting a new chapter for us and one day a family. Will you please marry me?" He said as he dropped to one knee.

Her mouth fell open as she wiped tears. "Yes.." she said

He slid the ring on her finger then stood up he kissed her. She smiled at him "I dont do romance my ass." She said

He kissed her. "Im learning." He said as he hugged her and kissed her.

They stayed in Paris till the day before New Year's eve. Once they got back to NY they were back at the brownstone. Bucky gave up his penthouse to live with her.

The next night they went to his parents New Year's eve party. Once everyone was at the party Bucky told his mom that they had an announcement.

Winnie made sure everyone had champagne. Bucky stood in the middle of the room with Alliana by his side.

"Me and Alliana have an announcement to make." He said as he saw Noelle.

He smiled as he said "Alliana and I just spent a wonderful holiday vacation in Paris. While we were there I asked Alliana to marry me and she said yes."

Winnie gasped as Allie held up her hand. Bucky kissed her as she placed her hands on his cheeks. Everyone came over to them and congratulated them. The girls gushed over her ring.

Noelle got to them when they were alone. "Marriage James? That is unlike you..romance is unlike you as well."

"People change." He said

"Still you aren't one for vanilla." Noelle said

"If you dont have anything nice to say then just shut your mouth. I have had enough of your dirty looks and rude remarks." Alliana said

"Shut up Alliana. You dont know him at all.." she said as Alliana poured her water over her head.

"Bitch.." Noelle said as Winnie walked up behind her.

"Don't worry you won't be invited." Alliana said

"What is going on?" Winnie said

Bucky looked to see his mom. "James Buchanan.." Winnie said

Bucky kissed Allie "go find the girls." He said as he went with Winnie.

In his old bedroom he proceeded to tell his parents about how Noelle forced sex on him when he was 16. And how it continued till he was 19 after he graduated high school. Winnie walked out and found Noelle drinking a martini.

She smacked her hard across the face. "Get the hell out of my house Noelle. You stay the hell away from my family." She said as security escorted her out.