(13) "You Can't Go"

Two weeks later.

It was the weekend before Bucky was to leave with his family. They were laying in her bed after having sex.

"Alliana..Monday morning I have to leave for two weeks again. Its the annual Barnes family trip to Lake Tahoe." He said

She kept the sheet over her breasts as she rolled over to him. "Do I get to go? Cause you said in the contract that I was to be at.." she said but then she saw his face.

She laid back down. "You can't go." He said

She got up and slammed the door as she went to her bathroom. She began to run hot water as she wiped tears.

Bucky laid there waiting for her to come back. But when she didn't after ten minutes he went to find her. He heard her cries coming from her tub room.

"Alliana.." he said

She quickly wiped tears swallowed the lump in her throat.

"Yeah.." she said

He walked over to her he joined her and pulled her into his lap. "If this was a normal relationship Alliana I would let you go. But this isnt that baby Im sorry." He said

"Yeah I understand." She said trying her best to not break into tears.

She got out of the tub "Im going to bed." She said as she dried off.

"Alliana.." he said as she walked out.

He got dried off he went back to her bedroom to find her laying in bed. She had the blankets up over her head.

He got dressed he pulled them down to kiss her head. "Goodnight Alliana." He whispered then left.

Monday morning rolled around she was dressed for class. She was eating her breakfast when Bucky came in. He squatted beside her chair.

"Look at me. Henry and Declan will be here everyday and all night while Im gone. You dont go anywhere alone. Jolene will be here to help Catalina and Quinn. I will be back in two weeks." He said

She forced a fake smile "have fun." She said in a low tone then got up.

"Im ready Henry." She said as she grabbed her bag.

"Alliana.." Bucky said as he stopped her.

He took her into her office. "Whats  with the attitude." He whispered

"Nothing. Have fun on your trip. I have class I have to go." She said as she walked away.

Bucky walked out just as she was getting in car. She was wiping tears "Alliana.." he said

He went to get in his car as Henry turned he saw her wiping more tears. He looked down as he pulled out his phone.

To Alliana Halcomb
"Please don't cry. I will be back in two weeks."

Read 745AM

He sighed as he shoved it back in his jeans pocket. That afternoon when she got home she asked Catalina to make her an apple pie.

While Catalina did that she went to her office to do her homework. She was wiping tears and listening to music with her headphones. Catalina came in and told her that it was ready.

She left Allie alone to help Quinn with laundry. Allie ate the whole pie then went to take a hot bath. She was also ignoring Bucky's phone calls and text messages.

Bucky called Catalina.

"Hi Mr Barnes." She said

"Hi Catalina. Is everything okay? I can't seem to get Alliana to answer her phone." He said as he was smoking a cigar off his balcony.