(5) Flowers For You

The next morning Kortney came upstairs. "Allie wake up. Someone sent you flowers." Kortney said

"What?" She said half asleep.

"Yeah come look." Kortney said

Allie came downstairs quietly since Kortney's boyfriend was still sleeping. She went into the kitchen to see the flowers.

Still very confused as to who would send her flowers. She pulled the card out she read it.

"Gone With The Wind..then she saw "Mr James B. Barnes"

She sighed as she took them upstairs. Later that night she and Kortney were out celebrating her cousin's engagment. She was going through her phone when she saw that his number was in her phone.

She went to go pee as she was sitting there on the toilet. She pressed the call button on his name.

"Alliana?" He said as he was enjoying a cigar at his office.

"Yes it is Alliana. But I prefer Allie Mr Barnes. By the way I got your flowers this morning. I threw them away cause I dont understand I dont hear from you for weeks." She said

"Have you been drinking?" He said as he put out his cigar.

"Yes. Yes I have quite a bit actually Im celebrating my cousin's engagement. Please dont send flowers again." She said

"What bar are you at?' He said

"I am not telling you..goodbye Mr Barnes." She said then hung up.

As she went to get another drink she felt her phone buzz. "Hello.." she said

"Found you. Im coming to get you.." he said

"Wait..wh-what? How did you?" She said

"I have my ways.." he said as he hung up.

She sat down. "God Im so stupid." She whispered

Fifteen minutes later Bucky found her downing more shots. He found Kortney she wasn't hard to miss. He let her know that he was taking Allie home.

He got Allie out of the bar. "James.." she whispered then she puked in the alley.

He got her in his car she passed out before they hit the first intersection. Once they got to his penthouse he changed her out of her puked covered clothes. He put on one of his old NYU t shirts then laid her down in his guest bedroom.

She woke up to the smell of coffee and bacon.

"Where am I?" She said as she looked around.

Bucky came into the room."good morning..here take these." He said as he hands her some Tylenol and small bottle of water.

She took them from him as he sat beside her. "First time drinking?' He said

"No..where am I? And where are my clothes?" She said

"My place and Jolene has them in the dryer for you." He said

"You didn't try and take advantage of me?" She said

"You should know that I like my sexual partners fully awake and aware of what is going on." He said

"Oh.." she said as she started to chew the inside of her lip.

"Come..Jolene has prepared breakfast." He said as he held out his hand.

She pushed the blanket down and followed him downstairs. Jolene gave her a big coffee cup and laid her plate down in front of her that was full of bacon eggs waffles drenched in syrup.

Tears welled in her eyes it was like being back home with her grandmother. After breakfast was over Jolene gave her clothes back to her. As she was getting dressed Bucky came into the bathroom.

"Why did you bring me here? You said.." she said but he cut her off.

"My mind hasn't let me stop thinking about you. You haunt my dreams and I hate it. Cause the stunt you pulled last night if you were mine you wouldnt have been able to sit down for breakfast." He said

She dropped her phone as she looked up into his blue eyes. "If you were mine..I would spank you for throwing my flowers away for drinking like you did last night." He said as he backed her against the bathroom counter.

She was breathing hard. "Finish up so I can take you home." He said as he walked out.

She swallowed hard then picked up her phone. She found her shoes tied them then found him waiting by the elevator.

She stayed quiet all the way to her place. "Goodbye Mr Barnes." She said in a low tone.

"Goodbye Alliana.' He said as she got out of the car.