(14) Please Come Back

Two weeks went by even though she was the one that walked away. It still hurt Allie to do it she just went to class and worked at her job. Bucky hadn't been the same since she walked away that night.

He had Jasper and Henry keep tabs on her. He continued to pay for the brownstone in hopes that she would return.

On this night he was having dinner with his friends at the italian restaurant. He saw her eating and doing homework.

"I'll be back guys." He said as he walked towards her table.

He sat across from her she looked up. "James..h-how did you know that I was here." She said

He pointed to his friends table. "Oh.." she said

"I miss you Alliana..I need you to come back to me." He said with tears in his eyes.

"You can't give me what I want. I need things from you that you can't give me." She said

"Allie..I want to do those things. No more rules no more contracts I just need you to come back to me. I cant be without you right now I feel like Im suffocating again. Like before I made you mine." He said

She looked down. "I'll do whatever it takes to have you back Alliana." He said

"I have to think about it. But I am free Saturday if you want to take me on a date. Cause that is a start James." She said with a smile

He smiled at her. "Okay I can do that." He said

"Good. Now go back to your friends. I have to go I have class in the morning." She said as she gathered up her books.

"Okay." He said he kissed the top of her head and went back to his table.

Saturday night Alliana snuck over to the brownstone. She got ready for the date there. Bucky was about to leave to pick her up.

"Sir she sent me a text and said to pick her up at the brownstone." Jasper said

"Why is she over there?" He said as they got into the Range Rover.

They arrived at the brownstone. He went inside just as she was coming down the stairs.

"Alliana baby you look beautiful. Did you really sneak over here to steal a dress?" He said

"I did." She said as they left.

They went to dinner at the steakhouse. After dinner she kissed him in the car. He moaned as he cupped her cheek.

"Jasper take us to the penthouse." She said

"Baby.." he whispered

She gave him a wicked grin. "I don't like that grin." He said

Once they arrived at the penthouse. They were kissing as they walked in.

She reached in his pocket "Baby.." he whispered as she got his keys out.

"Come with me..I want to have some fun." She said as she dragged him.

"Baby fun is that way. My bed..where are we going?" He said

"When they stopped in front of his play room. "Alliana.." he said as she unlocked the door.

She stripped him down then stripped herself down. He looked her up down as she stood there in all black lace.

"Alliana what are you doing?" He said as she went over to his cuff collection.

She picked out which ones she wanted. As she walked towards him still in her heels swinging them on one finger.

"Lay down.." she said

"Alliana.." he said

"Shh..Im the boss tonight. Now lay down James." She said as she put her finger on his lips.

"Okay.." he whispered

He laid down on the bed she cuffed him to the head board. She pulled off her black thong and began to ride him.

He moaned "baby stop I need to touch.." he said as he watched her.

"No..no touching." Alliana said as she took off her bra.

"No baby stop..those are mine." He said as he pulled on the cuffs. She started to get faster then came undone.

"Alliana stop..this isnt fair. I want to touch you." He said

She leaned over him. "You don't like my fun?" She said

"Alliana please uncuff me. I want to touch you. I need to touch you." He said

She kissed him as she started to make out with him. She kept moving her hips she had another orgasm.

"Alliana.." he whispered

She could feel swelling. "Oh no no..you dont get pleasure tonight." She said

"Alliana thats enough. You got to have your fun" he said

"Shh.." she said as she ran a whip down his torso then smacked him with it.

"Baby.." he said as he squirmed.

She turned herself around and started ride him reverse cowgirl. "Oh god you look so fucking hot right now" he whispered as she was holding the whip above her head.

She had two more orgasms she stopped when she felt him getting close again. She leaned down in his ear.

"Does baby want to come?" She whispered

"Yes he does..very much." He said

"Will baby be good to me from now on?" She whispered as she ran the whip down. She smacked him again when he didnt answer her fast enough.

He moaned "yes I will be good" he said

She got off of him she got the key to the cuffs. She uncuffed him he laid her down. "My turn darlin." He said as he cuffed her. "I want some dessert" he said as he made his way down to her entrance.

He began to devour her he used the whip to get her to stop squirming and closing her legs. He made his way back to her lips he uncuffed her as they made out.

He picked her up and carried her out of the room. They went into his bedroom as they continued to make out. He gently laid her down then he slowly thrusted into her.

They were all over his bed as they passionately kissed and hot passionate sex till he filled her with his juices. They were laying there under his sheet.

"God Ive missed you." He said as he kissed her.

He got up to turn off the lights and shut the door. Once he got back into the bed she looked at him. "Lay down we are going to sleep.." he said as he took off his watch.

"You dont want me to leave?' She said

"No I dont want you to leave I want to lay here with you and sleep." He said as he kissed her.

They both laid down and went to sleep. She laid her head on his chest the sound of his heart beat lulled her to sleep. Bucky wasn't to far behind her.