Chapter 5 - Don't Stop

Nikki's POV - 

Tommy has got me undone. I’m hating him and loving him all at the same time. I haven’t been this turned on in…. well, I don’t even know how long. I don’t know what that says about me. Either I have a pathetic sex life, drugs have been desensitzing me, or I’m just discovering something new and incredible. I know that I’m definitely not into Tommy like that. I mean, he’s always been fun to fuck around with a bit, but I can’t say that I’ve ever fantasized about something like this. I hate that I’m enjoying this so much. It makes me uneasy, but right now, I never want him to stop...please don’t stop Tommy. 

I think I’m near, actually I know that I’m near climax. I’m going to lose all control of myself momentarily. I don’t want Tommy to see me like this, but I also need him to get me there. He senses that I’m near. He takes a deep breath, pushes my legs back further, lifts his other knee onto the bed, and pushes into me all the way. That did it, I’m done for. I can’t catch my breath, I’m screaming all kinds of profanity, and I think that let it slip out, that I didn’t want him to stop fucking me. Shit. And now my whole body is trembling beneath him. I pull my arms over my head to grab for the rails of my headboard, but there’s nothing there to grab on to. We’re not in my bed at home. I’m at a loss for a moment. I can’t even remember where we are. I need to steady myself. 

Tommy’s thrusting himself deep within me, as he now lays his body on top of mine. He places his arms underneath my shoulders, and hooks onto them, to pull himself further in. He whispers in my ear for me to grab his ass, and pull him into me. There’s the hold that I needed. So logical, but I can’t even think for myself right now. I’m still convulsing, as I sense Tommy is nearing his moment of release. He’s buried his head in my neck, and his moans are getting louder. He’s trying to bite my neck, but he can’t quite figure out how to do it, as I know that he’s preoccupied and about to erupt inside me. I know he’s there now, he stiffens and starts yelling my name. I want him to shut the fuck up. I don’t want to hear his deep voice calling out to me. I just want to feel him. He’s panting, and can’t utter another word. Good. I just want to hold this moment right here for a few quiet minutes, as we both come down.

 Our breathing begins to steady. Tommy loosens up, and collapses onto me. I relax my grip, flop my arms to my sides, lay my head back, and let me legs straighten out a bit. Tommy props himself up for a few seconds to pull his yielding erection out of me, then sloppily lays back down on me…. full body weight, exhausted.

Tommy’s POV - 

Fuck me! That was fucking intense. I don’t think that I can move right now. I rest my head on Nikki’s shoulder, facing away from him. I shut my eyes for just a few moments. Except for his breathing, Nikki is virtually motionless. I feel a sudden spurt of energy, enough to prop myself up to look at him. He’s lying there, his head to the side, eyes closed, and an arm raised above him, cradling his head. 

I move off of him, back to the floor. I see his t-shirt down there, and pick it up to clean myself up. The lube makes this sex messy. I then take the shirt, and wipe Nikki off too, slightly startling him. The shirt is dropped back on the floor. I come up to the head of the bed, and squat down to Nikki’s level. I rattle his shoulder.  “Hey Sixx, no falling asleep. We still have two more orgasms to be had.” He opens his eyes, raises an eyebrow in question, begging for clarification. I say, “C’mon, Nik let’s switch.”