Chapter 8 - Deep in Thought

Nikki’s POV - 

Ha! I have him where I want him. He’s begging for me. I think that I’ll reward him this time. Tommy actually feels really nice to lay down on. I hook my arms under his shoulders to help give me some leverage to finish. Tommy has just arrived in a state of ecstasy. He’s shaking, moaning, and yelling out profane words. Seeing him like that, brings a thrill to my own core. I thrust myself ruggedly in and out of Tommy. I see him grabbing at the sheets, and that’s all it takes for me to violently release inside him. I shudder a bit as my orgasm slowly calms. And just like Tommy did earlier, I let my breathless, exhausted body collapses on his. 

Tommy's POV

Fucking hell. That was unbelievable. Sixx may have redeemed himself for that crowning finish. I don't want him to get off of me. He feels too good, but I know that the second he feels even the slightest bit recovered, he'll climb off. And, there he goes. He's off. I turn myself on my side, but continue to lie on the bed. 

I see Nikki bend over to grab something off the floor. It's his raggy shirt. He wipes himself up, and instead of cleaning me up, like I did him earlier, he just throws the shirt at me before walking into the bathroom, clicking the door closed. He didn't say a word, and I have a feeling that he'd be happy to see me gone by the time he comes back into the room. I decide that I'm going to stay, simply to piss him off. I wipe myself clean and toss the shirt into the waste basket. 

I get off the bed to look for my shorts. I'll be nice, and at least put them back on. I find them not far from the bed and slip them on. My smokes are nearby. I pull one out to light up, and sit in the lounge chair to try to collect my thoughts. I'm hoping this doesn't change us. I dont want to fuck up our friendship. I'm pretty sure that I can handle this just fine. And I think I'm good with this just being a one-time thing. That makes me think about my wife. 

Fuck. I said I was going to be good. I ponder whether this counts as a cheat. Does it? I mean, it was just Nikki, and we're always kind of fucking around with each other all the time anyway. Well, never really fucking, until tonight. But the point being, he and I just do all kinds of mischievous shit together. What's the big deal. I decide I'm off the hook. Not that Heather will EVER know about this either way, but I just need to make my own peace in my head. Thinking for a moment that if she ever found out, she'd probably kick me out. Maybe for good. Not to mention she probably threaten castration to both of us. So, now I'm back to my original question, since she would be furious if she found out, does this count as cheating? I'm fairly certain that she knows that I stray occasionally. I mean, fuck, it's a rock n' roll world I'm in and she wanted on board, knowing this. This shit happens. I think she suppresses the idea of it. I muse on the thought of her swooning at my bad boy lifestyle. She likes me like this. A fucking trouble-seeking rebel. Damn she loves it. So, what does it mean that she's probably alright with me tapping an occasional groupie, but she'd freak the fuck out if she ever knew about me and Nikki. Again, brings me back to my original question about cheating. Maybe what I did with Nikki was worse?  I can mull over this shit all night. Conundrums make my brain hurt.

I stub out my cigarette. As my simple-minded thoughts still plague me, I smirk when I realize that I'd rather be sitting out here pondering stupid shit like this than be in Nikki's shoes. He’s probably in that bathroom breaking stuff or breaking himself and having a mental breakdown. Overall, I know he's just freaking the fuck out about what just happened. He is not going to know how to handle this. It's going to eat away at him. 

I admire Nikki a lot. I've always wanted to be kind of like him and have that fucked-up, demented, piss-off attitude to throw around at people when I please. But, damn, sometimes, I really just like being me. It's just easy. No fucking drama. I light up another cigarette and kick back; awaiting the impending shit storm, named Nikki Sixx, to re-enter the room.