Chapter 12- One, Two

Nikki’s POV - 

We’re at the concert venue. I think that I may have blacked out for a little bit during the ride. I know that Fred and I were talking, and next thing I know, Tommy is next to me in Fred’s seat. I have no memory of feeling tired or dizzy. I don’t even really dwell on this shit anymore. It just the norm for me. 

I came to about 10 minutes ago while we were still on the move, feeling road sick. I sat up and held my head in my hands. Tommy set the ice bucket in front of my feet. Within about 30 seconds, I’m reaching for it. He knew what was going to happen. It’s all liquid that spews out, as I’ve not consumed nor even thought about food since sometime last night before returning to the hotel. Tommy gave my back a pat, takes the bucket, and tosses the entire thing, bucket and contents out the window, then hands me a small towel. I only acknowledged him by patting his thigh twice, as a gesture of thanks. Then I turned away from him, still sitting upright, but now facing my door, and rested my head on the back of the seat for the rest of the ride. Fuck… I need to get a grip on my life. I’m unraveling in so many ways. Everyone else is having a great time, and I just fucked myself by taking things too far as usual.

---------------------

We’re met outside by the promoters, and escorted to our dressing rooms, thankfully a private room for each of us here. I get to my dressing room, toss my jacket, take a few aspirin tabs and snort a little more coke to wake me up again. I try to shake things off, so that I can finish my look for the show. My hair is less dramatic than usual. Looks like shit by the end of the night anyway. I just can’t be bothered tonight. The fans with early access passes are being let in soon. I feel a bit better now, and decide need to find myself a hot chick to tap before the show. There’s nothing more normal feeling that that. I can’t wait.

Minutes later, I’m told the fans are coming in, and to be ready to meet and greet. I look around the backstage area, and spot Tommy sitting on a couch drumming with his sticks. As the fans arrive backstage, I get flocked right away as usual. This energizes me. I think I needed this onslaught of fanfare. Vince is flocked too. Mick gets a lot of diehard music lovers. Tommy gets his fair share; guys who drum and the women who are brave enough to try to woo him. 

As I’m signing autographs and posing for pictures, I’m scanning my crowd for the one I want. I have the usual array of girls with their tits bursting out and heavy make up, teased hair, and short skirts. They’re aggressive in their pursuit for me, but I think I’m looking for a girl-next-door type tonight. Someone that will bend at my every whim. Sweet and doe eyed. I need to be calling all of the shots. 

I look over at the guys when I can. I see it in Vince’s eyes. He’s narrowing down his choice or choices. Tommy is playing a tease to some of the girls, who are holding out hope that tonight he’ll give in. Mick has a nice looking girl sitting next to him, running her finger up and down his leg, while he’s engaged in guitar speak with some guys. Mick likes his ladies, but he’s been laying low with them because I’m pretty sure something’s been heating up between him and one of our back-up singers. Not happy about that at all. No fucking around with people who are part of our crew and paid staff. Causes nothing but trouble. Funny, now, that’s hypocritical philosophy coming from me, after what happened last night. Mick is fucking with someone from the crew, while I’m fucking with someone from the Crue. Not good at all.

As I’m thinking about all this fucking, I believe that I’ve spotted my lady of the evening. She’s soft and pretty. She’s biting her pink bottom lip, while waiting to meet me. She looks nervous, twisting her foot inward as she waits, yet has a nice, perky set tucked into her blouse with just a little bit of peek-a-boo cleavage. She’ll swoon for me, and follow my command. I need to control her. I’m excited.