Chapter 7 - Careless

Nikki’s POV - 

Fuck. I’m trying not to be a dick. But, I’m not doing a good job of it. Tommy is going to get fucked by me, and he’s going to love it, but I just can’t stop myself from being aggressive. I feel challenged, and I need to emerge as the victor. I grab the lube, and hastily smear some all over my right hand. I grasp Tommy around the waist from behind with my left arm. I reached down, and I start fingering him with my shiny hand. I went from 1 to 2 to 3 fingers in no time. He was whimpering and wincing. I’m sure it hurt some, but I didn’t want to stop the momentum. I had my whole hand ready to go in one shot. Not like Tommy, who was lovingly painting his fingers one at a time. I can feel his spot. I’m trying to hit it each time. But, I’m getting a little sloppy and careless. Tommy is tense. I know this passage needs a gentler touch. It’s not like a pussy that can take a pounding. I know I’m not playing nice. I take a deep breath, slow my pace, lean my head and shoulder into Tommy. I whisper, barely audibly, that I’m sorry; not knowing if he heard me. I kept the slower, gentler pace for a few more minutes. I can feel him relax into me more, as he’s breathing heavily. He wants me now, I know….  and I want him. 

I direct him back to the bed, as he was before, but told him to get up on his knees and bend forward. He’s getting this doggy-style….puppy dog-style, and I’m on top. I shine myself up and guide it in. Tommy lets out a moan. I don’t think it’s pain driven. I’m positive it’s pleasure. It’s all pleasure for me. Fuck, he feels good, as I move in and out. Maybe Tommy didn’t know, but I'm certain that he’s realizing now, that the downward motion of fucking him from behind pushes on his spot directly. It’s confirmed immediately, when Tommy starts panting and tells me not to stop. He broke my rule. He spoke, but I’m okay with it because it’s a testament to me and the way I use my dick. He’s feeding my ego….  just as I wanted. Atta boy, T.

Tommys POV - 

Fucking Nikki, what a callous prick. What he did was careless. He gave me no time to adjust to what was being put in me. As well as being borderline close to shredding me up with his damn fingernails. He’s a lucky bastard, because despite that sloppy show, I’m still as turned-on as fuck. And now, I’m coming undone. I can’t believe that I’m getting laid by the illustrious Nikki Sixx. Fuck he feels good, even though he’s a selfish bastard. He’s got his hands firmly on my hips, shoving himself in and out of me. I hear him moaning too. I don’t want him to stop. “Oh Nikki, yes!” He stops for a brief second, then suddenly presses his nails firmly into my hip, and starts thrusting into me with more force, penetrating more deeply. I’m not sure if I angered him by speaking, or if he’s just amping up for his own pleasure, but I’m thrown back into the place where pain and pleasure are competing with each other. He’s a fucking sadist. 

He lets go of my hips and reaches for the sides of my ribs, and starts trying to slide me further up the bed. I make it easier for him, by moving myself upward. He pulls himself out of me, as I inch up. He trails behind, until I can tell he’s up on the bed as well. He pushes my ass downwards towards the mattress, and spreads my legs apart slightly. Straddling my open legs, he guides himself back in. A blanket of pure pleasure befalls me as he re-enters. 

As much as there was pain before, once he left me, I immediately wished him to come back in. He’s returned to me, and now with even more of himself, as I can feel his body on mine. This suppressed fantasy of mine is happening. Feeling Nikki inside of me, is much more than I ever imagined. So much better than the sex toys used on me by the ladies. This is Nikki in the flesh.  I want him to lay on me. I’m close to climax. I want to feel his body on mine. I need his touch. As he’s thrusting in and out and panting, I’m on the verge. I dare to speak, pleading this time, for him to lay himself down on me. I said, “Please, I need to feel your body on mine. Please, I need you, Nikki, please.” I momentarily brace myself for imminent pain dispensed by Nikki for talking, but to my sheer delight, he granted my request by laying his warm, contoured body on top of my yearning, lonesome one.