three

{Ponyboy P.O.V}
I woke up the next morning with Johnny right next to me. Thank god darry and soda are gone for a week doing god knows what! I get up and put on my clothes. I decided that I would make breakfast for the both of us. I kept it simple and just made bacon and eggs and a slice of chocolate cake, of course. I poured two glasses of chocolate milk and put everything on a plate. I walked back to my room where Johnny was and woke him up with a kiss.
"What's this pony?" Johnny asked in a morning voice.
"It's breakfast" I replied sarcastically. Johnny just rolled his eye and took a bite of his eggs.
"want to go somewhere?" Johnny muttered finishing his food.
"Where?"
"I don't know maybe we can stop at the liquor store and get Pepsi or candy and we can make some sandwiches and drive up the biggest hill and watch the sunrise." Johnny say looking at me
"Alright, Let's go"
Johnny and I got in the car after we made some sandwiches. We stop at the liquor store and got the snacks. We soon started to drive up the hill, we got there fairly early so we just talked about anything that came to mind. I lay back in the grass, Johnny laying next to me. We didn't say a word while watching the sunrise, it wasn't awkward silence it was comfortable silence. Hours passed and it became dark and Johnny turned to face me a gave me a quick kiss and looked back up at the sky.
"The stars are pretty" Johnny speaks up
"Yeah, they really are. They sparkle like your eyes" I say looking at Johnny. Johnny's lips touched mine as I blushed. Johnny grabbed my hand , as we spent the night looking at the beautiful , glowing stars.