seven

{Johnny P.O.V}
Once we had gotten to Carly's house,  I broke up with her. She looked upset, her eyes were glassy and her face was a bright red. She was starting to tell me how much of a douche I was to play with her feelings. I really did feel bad about it. But, it just didn't feel right. I'm not into girls, I'm into Pony. I just had to let that out. After all that was over, you know the breakup? I sighed, I couldn't handle it anymore. I loved Pony with all my heart but he will NEVER forgive me after what I did. I wanted to go talk to him but I was scared. What if he hated me? What if he never wants to see me again? I block out all those thoughts and decided just to talk to him.

As I arrived at the Curtis' brothers house I shook out all those negative thoughts and, knocked.. Darry opened the door, rubbing his eyes and stared at me for a slight second.
"Oh! Hey Johnny,whatcha doing here" Darry laughs.
"Hey Darry, can you please tell Pony to meet me at the park down the street, don't tell him it's me though." I asked
"Oh yeah..? sure. Just get back by midnight, I don't want anything to happen to the both of you, alright?"
Darry shuts the door, I could hear his footsteps. I left their porch and started heading over to the park.

I waited a few minutes.. Finally, I see Ponyboy. I run over to him and pull him into a hug only to be pushed back.
"GIRLFRIEND, YOU GOT A FUCKIN' GIRLFRIEND" He exclaims, making me tear up.
"Pony...please I didn't even have feelings for her.. I love you!" I reply, my face bright as a tomato, as a tears roll down my face
"THEN WHY GET WITH HER?" Pony groans right back
"Everyone was close to finding out we were dating, so I thought if I got a girlfriend they wouldn't think that we were a thing.. I didn't want to lose you.." I look down. I look back up and I see Ponyboy, his eyes were glossy about to cry and..
He just tackled me and hugged me, taking a hard fall to the ground. He looks up at me and he.. kisses me? As soon as his lips touch mine I felt like I was floating.
"you know with that tackle you could be a football player" I laugh, tears still rolling down my face.
He chuckles and lays his head on my chest.
"I'm so so sorry pony. For all the pain I put you through" I say as another tear rolls down my face "it's all OK now you're with me" Pony pulls me in for another kiss, taking his hand in mine.
.
.
.
.
His hands just feel, so right.