two

Jasmyn's POV
Haidar and he's beautiful wife Najmah came this evening and I was so surprised to see how beautiful she looked . Just like a model ,

I smiled at her as she made her way towards me who was crying silently from the news I got earlier .

Because of Haidar I was brought out of my room .

"How are you Jasmyn? " She said placing her hand on my cheeks .

"I'm fine " I said cleaning the tears which were on my cheeks .

"What did dad say ? " I asked and she shook her head in the Negative which meant that I'll be marrying the prince of birinin gabas and there was nothing Haidar could do .

"I don't want to marry him" I sobbed hugging her tightly .

"It'll be okay Jasmyn it's Qadr and you must accept your faith " she said wiping my tears as I looked up at her .

"You and Haidar , I heard your marriage was also Arranged " I asked wiping my tears "how did work out ? " I asked and she narrated everything about their marriage .

"But now Haidar is a changed Person and I love him very much" she said placing her hand on her Tommy .

"And so do i , I love Najmah very much " Haidar said walking in with a broad smile across he's face .

"Haidar....." I said running to hug him as he held me tight

"Jasmyn don't cry it'll be fine " he said as he walked me to my bed where he sat me down .

"Maybe you'll be he's guarding Angel and help him in life " Najmah said wiping my tears.

"In a week you'll be married so you need to be strong and not break down" Haidar's words pierced my heart . In a week's time , married ? . I have to do something.

We sat and chit chatted on things that didn't even concern our life's especially about mum . Haidar left us to go do some work while Najmah stayed back and Advised me on marriage "she said the key to marriege is patience and tolerance" I actually love her, she's the best .

After some hours she decided to go pray so I bade her goodbye as the doors to my room were shut locked by her and now I needed to leave this dungeon of a house .

I wore my hijab ,took my phone and made my way outside . I was planning on escaping maybe that way I will not marry a person whom I don't know .

I mannaged to walk pass some maids who were gossiping and laughing stupidly but to my dismay .

On getting to the main was Hamza standing and giving instructions to the guards at the main gate .

I had to hide behind the palm tree and to my dismay Hamza saw me and questioned who I was .

"Who are you " he asked walking towards me and by now I was trembling .

"Who are you ? " He clutched my shoulder and turned me around only to meet my teary eyes

"Your highness Asalamualaikum" he said bowing down "do you need something your highness" he asked with he's head bowed down .

"Walakumusalam , I want to see my friend " I lied not wanting the news of me trying to escape reaching my brutal father .

"I'm sorry your highness ,the king has given strict orders that you shouldn't be let out of the palace " he said curtly looking down to he's feet .

"But I ...." I wanted finishing my statement but he interrupted me .

"Please your highness don't make me use force"he said pleadingly and I decided to leave because I didn't want to be dragged away like a jailbreaker .

I walked in fast pace to Haidar's room knowing I will be able to find comfort over there .

_______________
Hope you like it ......
💓