Seven

" why are you seated in my side, jasmyn" the deep masculine  voice  startled not only I but Sudan as well.

I rose my head up to meet the gaze of the handsome  prince Ayman  staring  at me as if I was some sort of dirt.  I was  beyond  shock on hearing  him speak,  I thought  he was dumb but boy was I wrong .

"Why is she in my side?" He spoke  in he's melodious voice  which kept ringing  in my ears beautifully to ganga.

"S.... S... S... Si.. R.. "Ganga shuttered  out of fear  as she spoke  to him.

"Answer  me you bitch " he shouted  at ganga and she began crying  which pained my heart, this man has no  respect at all .

"Ayman I'm sorry I didn't know  it was your side " I spoke on behalf  of ganga who was sweating  and crying  at the same time .

"Don't you ever dare call me by my name, you moron " he spat at  me with so much hatred that  I became  extremely  cold to the extent  that I could  hear my heart  beating  loudly .

"And you! " he pointed  at Sudan whose breath could be heard loudly  for she was scared.

"I don't want to see you in my house, I want you out " he said angrily " now! " he said in  finality .

"O... K.. K your highness " she shuttered . 

"The driver will take you to the Airport,  now get out from my sight  " he shouted making  Sudan run as fast as she could  away from him.

"Ganga!" He called  her name Angrily  "didn't  I tell you,  she's  not my wife but my maid, so I don't want you treating  her with respect.  Or didn't  I inform  you " he said angrily with  vein popping  every  where.

"Yes" she said.

"Good,  now I want you out of my house this  instant, you're  fired and so is tiwari" he said which made  ganga fall to her knees.

"Sir please  " she begged him grabbing  he's leg but he yanked  he's leg away from her grip roughly  making her fall on her  toomy  which made a bomb sound.

"Leave!  " he said angrily and she got up on her toes begging  him but  he paid no adherancs as he  walked away angrily.

I couldn't  even move,  I stood there , my heart beating  as loud as a drum.

I was sweating  badly as I took a deep breath I walked away leaving  ganga to herself  for I had no words to say. 

My life is officially  hell.....
            ***********

-------Aymans pov-------
I have been  trying  hard to control  my anger towards  jasmyn that I refused to even speak  to her in other to Avoid  me yelling  or even  beating  her . 

whenever  she greeted Me  in the palace  I'll  just shake  my head like a deaf and dumb not wanting  to create a scene in the palace.

I remember  vividly the day I was told about  my marriage  to jasmyn .  I refused knowing  the kind of person who I was,  I hate women ,  I hate them so freaking much, they are devils.  My father  begged me badly, he even threatened me by saying  he'll  divorce  my step mum  "rahmat" the woman  whom I love so much even more  than my real mum,  she stood by me through  those tough times ,  she fought for  me.  She was by my side unlike  my mother.  I hate her very much  .

This jasmyn is the  second  woman whom I Hate with all my being even more than my mum.

After giving  ganga orders to be rude  to her, she chose  to disobey me as  to go ahead and make breakfast and serve it to that she devil.  i couldn't take it to the extent  that I fired her.

If there's one promise which I've  made to myself  is to make   jasmyns life a leaving  hell.  I thought  she wouldn't  agree to this marriage but she did.

  I was under the impression  that she was going  to refuse but  the day which I heard that she had  agreed to this marriage . from that day I hated her so much  knowing that   all women are interested  in nothing but money.  I guess after she  made research  on me knowing  I was a multi billionaire,  she agreed .  all women  want is money, only money.

All women  are the same and especially jasmyn.....