thirteen

(jasmyn's POV)
I woke up to find  Ayman laying on the bed peacefully with his eyes closed .

I smiled at the thought of him staying by my side yesterday . I looked over at the vanity table and took a glimpse of the table clock and it was "12:55pm"

" what a nice time to wake up "I mumbled scratching my eyes gently as I placed my feet to the ground .I walked into the toilet and decided to perform Ablution to pray my subh prayer though I know the time has passed

"Do you think what you are doing is right ?"the voice came again and this time loud.

"Who are you ? " I screamed at the voice but it didn't seem to come back again so I ran away from the toilet into the room where I found the bed empty . Ayman had left .

"What's wrong with me ?" I said to myself squeezing my hair roughly as I laid on the bed.

"What's wrong with me ?" I muttered again ,this time sobbing a bit .

"I need to talk to mum" I thought getting up from my bed , I needed to talk to my mother maybe she'll be able to help me .

Knowing that my phone had been destroyed by Ayman. I decided to use the telephone which was in my room for incasity .

I dialed her number with the hope of her picking up the call . Finally,she picked on the second ring .

"Mum" I said happily .

"Habibty!" She beamed immediately .

"How are you ? " I said trying to hold back the tears threatening to spill .

"I'm fine darling,how's your husband?" She asked . I wanted telling her how ill mannered he acts towards me but I kept shut.

"He's fine mum " I said ."I need your help " I added .

"What's wrong habibty?" She asked worriedly. Mum's !

"mum ,there's this voice in my head which keeps disturbing me " I said .

"What voice , how does it sound like ?" She asked .

"I don't know mum but it's sounds like me" I said .

"What does it say it you ?"she asked tensed up .

"That I miss you " I decided changing the topic knowing my mum had a heart issue and me telling her this would make her health worse .

"Jasmyn , you made me scared "she said and I chuckled .

"I miss you too love "she said probably smiling right now .

"I miss you more mummy, inshallah I'll make time to come see you" I said happily knowing I'll convince her to keep cool .

"Alright deary " she said .we talked for a while but I decided hanging up because it was night in her country and she needed rest .

I dressed up after bathing of course and wore a pitch gown with a dark pink hear gear .with that I made my way out .

"Asalamualaikum" I said as I spotted Ayman seated on the blue couch .

"Walaikisalam" at least he Answered .

"Thanks for last night" I said walking into the palour .

"Forget about last night please. I did what needed to be done " he said quit pissed off and I knew better not to talk .

We both sat in silence until I decided leaving him because it was awkward .

"Don't go. He needs you" the voice spoke again .

"Leave me alone " I screamed which got Aymans Attention .

"What's wrong " he asked .

"The voice , its back " I said holding my head thightly .

"I think you need to see a pychologist about this" he said .

"No!" I said .

"Obey him" the voice said .

"Noooooooooo" I screamed again before darkness engulfed me  . And Bam,  I was on the floor