Eleven

Aymans pov

We Arrived Paris a while ago and I showed her to her room in the  hotel because it was a seven class hotel.  My mum always goes over board while doing things.

Right now I was standing before the mirror looking closely at my self.  I still looked like her,  my eyes, lips, nose and everything was just like her.  I hate the fact that I was her replica

I still remember vividly how people refer to me as a woman because of my facial features.  My eyebrows were as thick as a bush,  my lips were curved perfectly and my  nose is just so masha Allah. I really am handsome.  Masha Allah.

Looking deeply into the  mirror, memories from my past came rushing in, my mum did a bad choice of choosing Paris for my honeymoon .  in Paris,  i lost her , I lost my trust in women,  here in Paris.  I lost hajara here.

"No!, be strong " I said wiping the tears threatening to fall "be strong " I muttered again before Averting my gaze from the mirror.

I walked out from the room and went to the mini palour where I found jasymyn seating with her eyes plastered on the television .

She looked stressed,  I felt like asking what was wrong for her eyes were red but as egoistic as I was, I decided to shrug it off.

"Asalamualaikum "I said and she immediately Adjusted her seating position .

"Walaikumusalam" she said childishly bitting her lips.

"Hmmm" I hummed seating on the ground, this humming of a thing was something my real mum does,I hate it so much .

"Uhm.... Your highness you can seat over here " she got up from the seat.

"I prefer here " I said focusing on the television .

"Okay" she sat on the flour.

"You can seat on the chair , I don't mind" I said not sparing her a glance as I crossed my legs.

"No I'm okay" she said. Something about her always cools me down a bit and atimes I get angry seeing here around me, for many years now I have kept my heart caged  with no emotion or so flowing in but here she was making me feel something ,Anger, guilt and so on.  I had made sure I kept my anger caged in but no ,  her presences awakens  it.

"Suit yourself then " I said getting up to head to my room when something sharp pierced my foot.

"Ahhh" I yelped in pain as I raised my leg just to find it bleeding badly,god I should have made her park this ,I mistakenly broke my watch .

"Sorry " Jasmyns said " come seat" she made me seat on the chair,   she used her veil to tie my bleeding leg.

"Its not bleeding that much " she said " wait here I'll get you a paste" she said running towards her room.

In no time she was out with some couple of ointment paste.

She kneeled infront of me and untied my leg while I just watched her unable to speak.

She untied it and placed it on her Lap while she mixed the paste together   just like my real  mum does how did she learn this.

She mixed them and placed it on my bruised leg which made me  squeeze my  face from pain.

After she rubbed it gently,  she blew air on it,  just like mum and that brought back some memories.

"Leave me" I pushed her to the floor and got up immediately and left.  Why does she remind me of mum?  Why?  I have forgotten about her,  I don't want to be reminded.

I laid on my bed and immediately drifted into a slumber.