Fourteen

{Jasmyns pov}
The day which I fainted, I was taken to a hospital where I was given some medical care. The lady who treated me said those voice's which I hear are my hallucinations.

It's been a week now into this boring honeymoon and I kinda feel like a prisoner Because I go no where. 

Ayman on the other hand has been out since morning .

Right now its 12:45Am in the morning and Ayman isn't back. 

I'm presently seated in the leaving room with my watch in my hands Waiting patiently for Ayman because he didn't take his keys with him.

I looked  back at my wrist watch and it was now 2:30 am which meant I dozed off. 

"Open the door" I heard Aymans voice as he bangs the door hardly,so that was the sound that woke me .

"I'm coming " I said rushing to the door which I quickly opened.

"What took you so long"the smell of Alcohol filled my nostrils as he spoke.

"I wanted.. "I tried speaking but he pushed his way  iin.

"This is my house, not yours " he said.

"Ok" I said trying to make my way into my room.  I've heard so many stories of drunk men and how they rape women in their drunken state and I fear that might happen to me so I think I should lock myself away just to be safe.

I quickly went into my room where I sat on the bed breathing heavily because of the fear I felt due to Aymans drunken state. I don't wanna get rapped for I know drunk people sexual urge hightens in their state.

I laid my head on the pillow,  I closed my eyes slowly as fear vanished from my mind which was now as light as a feather.

I was suddenly drifting into a slumber when I heard my door opening slowly and before me was Ayman.

"A.... A.... Ayman " I shuttered as I spoke.

"I.... I.... I  wanna talk to you " he said clearly drunk.

"Tomorrow,  go sleep"I stood on my feet.

"N... N... O" he said " today" he completed his statement  making his way towards my bed .

"Ayman stay back" I said picking my duvet up.

"I'm not gonna hurt you" he said laying his body on me as he pressed me to the bed

"Ayman .... ok,  just move"I said pushing him off.

"Why... Are y... Y... Ou scared of me? "he said pressing me harder to the bed wood.

"Ayman please, no" I said crying ,

"I want you " he spoke with lust field in his voice as he cascaded his hands down my body.

"Ayman no,  you don't want  me "I pushed him of with the little energy I had.

"J.. A... Jasmyn "he spoke holding my wrist tightly .

"Ayman you are drunk, go"I tried getting my  wrist free.

"I won't hurt you " he held my waist tight as he unzipped my gown.

"Ayman "I moaned as he made his hands down my bra.  He unpinned it sending shivers down my spine

⚠️ MATURE CONTENT NEXT⚠️

I was  only on my on my panties,  he pressed my body on his chest as he sniffed my bare skin making Me moan silently as he took down my panties.  I didn't know why, but I wasn't able to do anything, I wasn't strong enough to push or kick which I tried most of but it didn't work for he was stronger than me .

Now I was fully naked infront of a man, for the first time in my life,  this was horrible.

"Ayman I'm begging you " I took the duvet over my body In other to shield myself  from him but it fell to deaf ears as he made me lay roughly on the bed as he unzipped he's trouser.

Today I was gonna lose my virginity to my own husband ,but by rape.