Nine

♥♥FLASHBACK INTO 14YEARS♥♥
                   ♥♥AYMANS POV♥♥

Whatever  I saw a week ago has been disturbing  me terribly to the extent  that I feel like I'm going mad,  just by mere looking at my mom.  I feel disgusted ,  I feel  a sudden hatred for her that I feel like choking  her at times,  my mum will  act all lovey dovey  to my dad while at night she's  of with her bodyguard who sleeps with her.

Right now I was seated in the big  event hall  in the palace  where my little  brother , isas birthday  was taken place.

My mum  was seated happily  with my dad holding  hands as always while her bodyguard  stood behind  her.  I hissed as my eyes came into contact  with he's  and he immediately  looked not daring  to face  me.

The event  was so disturbing  that  I got up and left feeling  very uneasy .  I walked to my Step moms,  rahmat chamber  where I spoke  to her for a while before leaving for I and isas chamber  where I found  my mum seated as I walked in.

" Haven't  I warned you not to associate  with that woman " she said referring  to mom rahmat. Unable to listen to her  out  of clear  Annoyance I walked away.

"Ayman I'm talking  to you" she held my hand Angrily.

"She's  better  than you, At least  she doesn't  go Around  sleeping  with her  guard "I said in anger as I yanked my hand away from her grip angrily.

"What are you saying? " she asked.

"You heard me  right " I said.  I couldn't  believe  I was speaking  to the woman whom  I loved  so much  in this manner.

"Who told you that,  rahmat right ?  I'll  make sure she pays today" my mum said walking  angrily out of my chamber  as she made her way to rahmats where she immediately tried strangling  rahmat.

My dad walked into the  fight and saw what was happening  and asked what  had gone wrong and my mum gave  him a false explanation .

On hearing  how my dad was angry at Mom rahmat  on hearing  what lies my mum told him ,  I intervened  and told my dad the truth . 

My mum was asked to  swear with the holy Quran  but she refused which  proved  that she was lying  thus my dad divorced  her  and sent her away,  I didn't care  for my  mum  was in the  wrong.  But what baffles  Me the most are.....

Are all women whores ? 
Are they decivers? 
Are they to be trusted?.....

♥♥END OF FLASHBACK♥♥
         ♥♥JASMYNS POV♥♥
I woke up on my bed with a bandage  wrapped on my Arm which  was injured  by Ayman.  I looked outside and saw that it was dark so I decided to shut my eyes  again but the fear of Ayman woke  me up.

I was scared of the fact that he'll  be able to kill me, I was scared of the fact that I was married  to him.  And that he hated me.

In other to feel much  better  I decided  to call My Aunt who took care of me in the boarding  school,  she was even closer to me than my mother because she was always  there  for me when I needed  her the most.  I called her and she Answered on the second ring.

♥♥ Jasmyn : Asalamualaikum Aunt

♥♥ Aunt : walaikisalam,  jasmyn

♥♥ jasmyn: Aunt ( I said sobbing  lightly)

♥♥ Aunt : what's wrong?

♥♥jasmyn :Nothing,  I miss  you

♥♥Aunt : I miss you too dear

♥♥jasmyn: how's  khalipha?

♥♥Aunt : he's fine,  he misses you too

♥♥jasmyn :Aunt.... (I spoke but the phone  was dragged from my ear by Ayman)

♥♥Ayman : never call this  line again!

With that he shattered  my phone  into piece's.

"i Never  want to see you talking  to anybody  on the phone or outside  again _ you are my slave and nothing  more"he grabbed me by my injured  Arm "Now I have some rules you'll  have to follow" he said...

"huhhhhh" I sobbed from the pain  he inflicted on my arm.

"You are my slave  and nothing more,  I hate you,  don't ever feel like my wife and  I want no one knowing  that we are married  here in India or whereever we go" he yelled letting go of my Arm which was already bleeding .

"Don't you dare go against me because  i'll  ruin you.... Petit idiot!  " he said before he dramatically  walked out.

I felt my hand  burn in pain  as blood gushed out.  The pain  I felt was worse than that of my Hand,  the pain  in my heart ,  that unbearable pain, the  pain  of being  hated. 

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Hey mi boos......