Fifteen

{Aymans pov}

I woke up feeling tired, my head was heavy.  With  my eyes still shut I placed my hand on my head as I massaged it slowly.

I tossed my hand rougly to the other side of the bed and I felt a person's bare skin which made  me open my eyes slowly only to meet with Jasmyn who was curled up.

She was trembling in her sleep as though she had just been beaten or something .  just then realization hit me, I was only on my boxers and she was naked. 

"Hey,  get up " I yelled shaking her lightly. I hope its not what I'm thinking ,  this can't happen again . 

"Get up!  " I  yelled again and she immediately got up.  Her eyes looked red and she looked stressed as though all her energy had been dreded out.

"What did you do to me? " I asked angrily as my eyes took few glances at her skin, she was only on her panties but her b**bs were open to my gaze .

"I'm asking you a question " I held her arm roughly as I shook her.  I looked into her eyes .  only to find tears coming out of them.

"Jasmyn what the hell did you do,  oh I see,  you took advantage of my drunken state only to feed your sexual desires right?" I pressed her arm tighter and she yelped in pain.

"Let go of me" she said slowly as tears made their way out.

"You are a whore, you took advantage of me,  you disgusting woman! " I said and the next thing I knew was her hand lashing rougly against my face.

"You are the whore "she banged her hand on my chest. "You are the whore"she banged her hand roughly against my chest "you raped me and you have the audacity to call me a whore " she slapped me.

"Hey" I yelled as I held her hand stiffed in the air, this was getting too much, the slap and everything .

"You are lying " I said.

"You took my virginity,  you rapped  me,  you rapped me " she said crying terribly as she curled her self up like a toddler.  I couldn't take all this yelling so I got up and exited.

I walked  to my room and took my phone.  I called jack, my personal assistant. 

I asked him to book a flight for me back to India.

After that I decided taking a shower for I felt weird. I took my cloths off and made my way into the bathroom.

I stood infront of the full length mirror and I noticed a scratche on my neck, not just one but many. On my back and on my chest and even on my waist.

Was she right?  Did I rape her.  This can't happen again,  I promised never to touch a woman again.

Oh god what have I  done?