Chapter 2

"Who are you?" Reagan asked after they had stopped running.
"Pietro Maximoff. But you can call me Peter," the silver haired boy said as he slid off his goggles.
"I'm Reagan Enlighten."
"Yeah, I know," Peter said. He fixed his Pink Floyd shirt. Reagan frowned and cocked her head slightly off to the left.
"Are you here to take me to TMH?" Reagan asked as she took a few steps away from Peter.
"What? No. I'm here to save you from humans that want to experiment on you. I'm going to take you to a school where you'll be safe." Peter looked over at her. "Where do you live?"
"On top of buildings. Mostly skyscrapers. We can stay up there for the night," Reagan said as she watched the sky darken. For some reason, she trusted Peter. And that was saying a lot. Reagan wasn't the most trusting person in the world.

Peter's POV
Peter followed Reagan into an alleyway. There he watched as she touched the wall beside her and began to create a portal. When he was told there was a mutant but not just any mutant, the most powerful mutant in the world, needed to be saved he practically flew to the job. Peter thought it was a guy he was going to save. He was so wrong. Peter was saving the hottest girl he had ever met. Most girls he knew had blonde, brown, or black hair. Reagan had white hair but it didn't make her look old. Instead it made her look even more stunning with her gold eyes and pale skin. The Professor had told him a little bit about Reagan, saying she had a horrible past and uncontrollable powers, but nothing about her being drop dead gorgeous.
"Peter!" Peter snapped out of his daydream and turned to look at Reagan. She had a portal open beside her and she was staring intently at him.
"Yeah?" He asked, smoothing back his silver hair.
"You coming?" Reagan asked as she slid into the portal. Peter raced after her and was yanked into the portal.
They ended up on the roof of a skyscraper. It had a beautiful view of New York.
"It's so beautiful," Peter said as Reagan moved beside him.
"Yeah. It is." Reagan smiled and fixed her perfect white curly hair.
"Tomorrow, we can call up the Professor and see if he'll send one of the X-Men to come pick us up," Peter said as he settled down on the ground.
"What Professor?" Reagan asked as she sat down next to Peter.
"Professor Charles Xavier. He's in charge of the school. Xavier's School For Gifted Youngsters. Kids like us, mostly runaways, stay there year round and go to school there. To the outside world, we're just a school for gifted children but it's really a school full of mutants. You'll like it there. There is tons of nice kids and I'll be there and so will my sister, Wanda."
"You have a sister?" Reagan asked, her eyes lighting up slightly.
"Yeah. Do you have any siblings?" Peter asked. Probably not, he thought to himself. If she did, they would have been here with her.
"I don't know. I might."
"Reagan, what do you mean?" Peter asked, completely confused.
"I wasn't born like everyone else. I don't have a mom or a dad. The only person, I know, well before you showed up, was myself. And the Creator."
"Who's the Creator?" Peter leaned closer to Reagan and as a result, she leaned away. Peter bit his lip and sat back. Turning over, he layed down and curled up on the roof of this building. He heard a slight shift and turned to see Reagan covering herself with her long beautiful wings. Stretching out one wing, she carefully covered Peter. Smiling, Peter turned back around and fell asleep.
End of POV