Prisoner

Jay wakes up in a cell bed, the bed was basically carved just like the cell. He looks around scared and confused. He leans up and sees metal bars in front of him and on the other side of the bars is a hallway with more cells left and right, even ahead of him

"Where am I?" He asked confused still. Suddenly remembering he was knocked out by a xenomorph for "invading there territory". Jay sighs and gets out of bed and sees some food and water in what looks to be in a stone craved bowl and cup. It very much surprised him about their crafting skills.

He walks over to it and sips the water then eats the raw meat. He gagged from the after taste but it was either eat it or go hungry. "Disgusting when it's raw" he said softly to himself and gags again.

After some time has past, a female xenomorph guard walks up to his cell, currently the only one to be used since he's the only prisoner in the hive. The xeno walks up to him and drops a very we crafted pickaxe and jay looks at it while the xeno looks at him.

"What do you want me to do with that?" He asked thinking it'll be for mining as a job to make him useful but wasn't to sure what they want him to do since of course, it's an alien species that may do things definitely.

"The queen wants you to mine a tunnel and expand the hive sleeping hall. Now follow me, don't make me force you to do it" she said and turns around and walks towards the exit of the cell.

Jay stares at her and her behind as she walked away a little. He blushes and gets a boner, but not fully, about half hard. 'Dang, that female alien as a nice ass' he thought to himself with a blush on his face and a half bulge.

The xeno turns around and looks at him "well? I'm waiting, hurry up we don't have all day" she said to him and he nods and picks up the heavy pickaxe which took a few seconds fo pick up. Then, he walks kind of slow out of the cell.

Once he was out. A male guard closes the cell and stands at the cell for now as the female leads Jay off down the tunnel or hallway of the cell hall. Passing six more cells left and right at a slow pace that's a little slower then normal walking into the main hive area.

The queen wasn't seen however but many eggs, mixed with hatched and unhatched eggs were seen. Jay sees this and gets a little nervous, he kept following the female xenomorph and being within a foot of her. Realizing it and slowly looks at her ass again and blushes at it.

'Why does she have to be so damn sexy' he asked in his mind while she follows her to the tunnel where he'll be mining. 'For now I just have to gain their trust and maybe I'll have a shot' he said to himself.