Getting Along? (Day 4)

(Smut warning, if you don't feel comfortable with it you may skip this chapter)

Jay wakes up once again and walked down the long hall to meet up with the same xenomorph as yesterday to learn a little bit more and then thanked her for the help after words.

Jay walks around the hive by himself as the queen let him have that privilege. He wonders around and finds the dining section, the fighting room for training or betting games, and a mating room.

Jay learned that in the fighting room they practice combat to get better at defending and attacking. Sometimes they would do a fighting tournament with betting. He doesn't know what they bet with but he heard it was with quarters that are found around the area the xenomorphs that go hunting find.

The mating room however, apparently they have enough xenomorphs in heat that they needed this built. When jay went to pass by he sees there were two rooms occupied and can hear them in the rooms. Jay blushed and got a bit of a boner while hearing them.

He pasted the room and kept that blush for a while, he then arrived to the Relaxation area, seeing a hit tub like area with s three ladies hanging out in the hot tub by themselves.

He blushes again and stares at them. He watches them for a few minutes until he is discovered by one of them.

"Hello there human, want to join us?" One of them asked. He walks to the pool and nods slowly.

"Then take off your clothes and join us!" The same female said. The one to the right scoots over to make room for jay.

He takes off his clothes and sits down in the open space while blushing. Also naked now.

"How are you today?" The xenomorph the left of him asked jay.

"I-I'm doing fine, thanks for asking" he said shyly with a blush still on his face.

They giggle "no problem" she replied. Jay nods and looks at them to see them looking at his member.

"You guys um horny or something?" He asked them and gets an instant nod for an answer. Jay blushes red now and his member gets hard as they watch it grow hard.

"So who's first?" He asked a bit embarrassed about it. The one to his right sits on his lap. His member between her ass. "Oh that's a beautiful bottom" hah said to her.

"Thank you" she replied giggling and puts his member into her and moans softly, and goes up and down at a medium rate, moaning happily as well as jay but he moans softer.

"Enjoying yourself honey?" The xenomorph asked and jay replied with a nod.

"You feel so warm inside" he replied and grips onto her breast. Feeling and groping them. Making the beautiful xeno moan and purr happily. The other two watch and rub their womanhoods slowly.

Jay blushes and moans happily more as the she speeds up and mores more often. He feels how tight she is and doesn't last long before cumming into her womb and breathes heavily as well as her hissing in pleasure.

"T-that was fun" jay said catching his breath for a few seconds before the next one goes and the last one, doing the same and gives three loads off to them. One load in each of them.

After the three rounds, they cuddle with him and blush as he now has their love too. He pets their heads and hears som loving purrs and wagging tails.

It didn't last long until a male grabs him and pins him To the wall and hisses in his face. "How dare you get it with my GIRL?!?" He yelled in jays face.

"I-I just was having hanging out w-with them" he said frowning and afraid.

"And you f*cked her! You're going to pay!" He yelled before the three females grab him and throw him into the hot tub.

The female he was talking about yells at him "WE ARE OVER" she yelled at him once he pops his face out of the pool.

"B-but baby come on!!" He begged her. Sadly they all left with jay and he growls and whimpers.

The xenos take him to a sell and asked a few guards to have it guarded for his protection.

"Why do I have to go back in the cell?!" Jay cries out.

"For your safety honey, he'll try to kill you, just stay here until things are sorted out, you'll be guarded for extra safety" one of the female xenos said.

Jay nods and sighs, getting a hug from all three of them and walks into the cell, still upset having to go back into a cell.

They close the cell and walk away. Jay looks through the bars while standing a few feet away and then just heads the bed for the day, tired and just wants to not worry about this.

He lays on the bed and closes his eyes for a bit then falls asleep for now.