New Home (Day 2)

Jay and Xena walk into an empty house and slowly walk in, listening carefully to make sure there's no one in the house. Lucky, no one was in the house.

"Ok seems empty, lets just stay quiet Xena" jay said looking straight into the hall, at the end the stairs to the second floor was there.

Xena nods and walks in first, going towards the stares to check upstairs while jay checks downstairs.

As Xena walks slowly to the steps, jay stood at the door and looks at her ass with a naughty smirk "ooh boy, that a girl" he said softly while staring. Wanting to spank her so damn hard and make out with her. But he will have to wait for now.

'Why do I keep thinking so naughty like towards Xena? But she's just perfect for me, and she saved me' he said in his mind

Meanwhile Xena walks up the steps slowly while hearing Jay mumble about something 'what is he talking about?!' She thinks as she gets to the half way point, then she walks up the second half of the steps and sees the hall is clear so speeds up a bit.

Getting to the top step she gets on all fours and creeps to the first door on her left. Xena puts her face against the doo and listens carefully for any noise. A minute passes and she gets up and opens the door.

"Must be what a human bedroom is like" she said to herself as she walks in the room and sees a window in the room on the other side of the room to her left a bit, the bedroom was also to the left. In the middle of the left wall. Some pictures where above the bed too. She smiles and walks to the pictures and jumps on the bed to get a better looks

"Maybe me and jay can replace these pictures with out own...Yea that'll be perfect" as she takes the pictures out of the frame the best she could. She broke the glass to the frames from frustration.

She left them in the bed and walks to a draw next to the bed on the left side once again. She bends down a little and opens the draw to see a white bikini. She stares at it for a moment, then puts it on and looks down at herself. "This is kind of tight, but I like it!" She said smirking. (Image is at the top)

She walks out of the room and quickly and quietly checks the other rooms to make sure they were clear, which they were and then she walks downstairs to jay

"Hey Honey, I have a surprise for you!" She called out to jay in a happy slow tone. She stands at the second step up from the first floor and keeps her right hand stretched out to the sphere at the top of the pole at the bottom of the steps. Moving her hips to the left to make her body look kind of like an arrow, but it's in a pose to really turn Jay on.

As soon as Xena went upstairs to investigate, jay decided to that right and go into the kitchen, which looked like a mess, a few cabinets were opened and a chair was on its side along with dust and other dirty particles on the ground.

"Well umm this could be a bit of a fixer upper" he said and walks slowly to the chair and sets it up right and then slowly walks to the cabins to close them. He continues to look around and sees the fridge. Going right over to it and opens it to see it still has power, somehow.

There was some food like raw sausage and ham, stuff Xena would eat, so jay decided to save those for her. He continues looking and finds some vegetables in some of the drawers of the fridge.

"Well that will have to do then" he said and checks the freezer, it was half empty. It had stuff like fries, fried shrimp that need to be cooked as they were froze and other foods. Which were perfect for jay to eat for a few days or weeks.

Then he closes it and looks over at the food pantry while by the fridge, it was on the other side of kitchen. He notices there are no cans of food. Only a few bags of chips and maybe some boxes or noodles. 'Well that'll have to do' he said to himself

He leaves the kitchen and goes left this time to be in the living room, it was also a mess that he'll have to deal with later. He looks at the tv which was still operational and looks at a shelf with pictures, he sighs thinks of what pictures he fans Xena can add on them. Maybe some at a lake or beach even.

After a few minutes of day dreaming about it he hears her call him. He walks towards the steps unknown of why she wants him. "Yes Xena?" Jay asked and immediately sees her in the outfit she had on and blushes.

"You like it I see" Xena said blushing too and giggles at him. Keeping the pose she got ready before summoning him to her.

"W-well I do l-like it a lot" jay confessed to her. Staring at her breast and knew exactly what he wants to do in that region. "Is the house upstairs empty?" Jay asked after a moment of silence.

"Yep! It's all clear, come on, let's go up stairs, me and you can have some fun and call it a night alright!" Xena offer as she was honestly done for the day.

Jay gets a boner and nods "o-ok! Let's go then!" He said with a huge blush on his face. Xena smirks and walks upstairs and he follows behind. 'This will be sweet!' Jay said in his kind as they walk to the upstairs bedroom for a Fun rest of their night.