Travel (Day 2)

Jay and Xena have once again woken up and got fish for breakfast. Cooking it for jay and Xena eats it raw as usual.

The past three or four days that have known each other, they have quickly fallen in love, now going from friends to dating. Yes, they weren't a couple yet. Now they are official couples.

The way it started was with jay getting up in the morning and catching fish, and after that went back to cook some fish. As he cooled it he looked up at Xena.

"Uhhh Xena" jay asked nervously and looks up at her. Seeing her having both hands ikon the middle of the fish and biting into the head of the fish.

"Yes jay?" She asked once she ripped the fishes Head off and swallows it. Jay blushes at her.

"Since we have first meet...I've had feelings for you...and I was thinking maybe, we could date?" He asked with a nervous smile at her

"Y-you really mean it?" She asked with a blush and a fast wagging tail. Meaning she is really into the idea.

Jay nods to her, "y-yea I was hoping we cou...." before he finished Xena tackled him down and kisses him deeply, tail wagging rapidly.

"Yes, Yea I would love to date you!" Xena said in a happy toned voice. She kisses him a lot of times. He does the same as her, giving her butt a little smack. Making her jump and giggles. "You naughty boy" she said

"Y-yep I'm a naughty boy" he said with a blush on his face and rubs her head, hearing purrs comes from her. "My cute alien girl" he said.

They cuddled for a while and then they left the camp sight after a little dating cuddle celebration party.

They are currently holding hands, being aware of their surroundings, wanting to make sure they are safe and won't get captured or even killed.

"So where will we be going?" Jay asked curiously as they continue walking through the woods together.

"Wherever we go and find" she said and looks at him smiling, flicking her tail as well.

They walk for a mile or two before coming to an abandoned part of the town from the invasion of aliens a few months back. They see a gas station and walk towards it.

"Finally a place to hopefully find good food" they both said, stopping and looking at each other. Then smile and make out for a minute as that was a romantic think alike moment.

After a moment of kissy time, they walked into the gas station. What they were looking for was anything useful. Good thing for them they found two backpacks to put on. First they filled it up with some snacks and drinks, as well as some bandages and other things they might want.

"Looks like we have everything we need" Xena said checking backpack to see what they have. Jay doing the same as her and nods.

"Soooo what now?" Jay asked. Not knowing what to do next and everything right now is being left up to Xena to decide.

"We will go find a house to stay in, cuddle, make out, have s*x, have babies and take over earth together" she said. Exactly having everything planned out.

Jay blushes and nods 'wow she has everything planned out for the rest of her life and I don't know what to do with mine' he said in his head. Amazed and blushes by the fact he is with a sexy alien.

Jay puts his backpack on his back as well as Xena. Now looking like a camping couple about to go hiking in the woods and camp for a while.

They leave the gas station and walk together happily, towards a neighborhood with a big house to they can stay at and call it home.