III

Hoseok goes on the trip with his father a few days later. While Yoongi and Hoseok are away from each other, they send each other letters since they are to be apart for 2 months or so. 

While Hoseok is away. Yoongi also starts writing his new book. His previous book made a decent amount of success.

As Yoongi ponders for plot ideas, there is knocking coming from his window. Not really knocking but more like tapping.

Yoongi goes to his window and sees Jeohoon and Wheein.

Yoongi opens up the window. As soon as he does they ask him if they want to go with them to the town of "the abandoned ones"

When will you guys be coming back?

Within a month possibly.

Um, I am writing my book. But maybe I can take it with me. So yeah I guess I could go.

Great. Jeohoon, go tell Taeyang that Yoongi is coming with us.

Okay. I'll be back.

Alright, now, let me just quickly pack some stuff. But why didn't you just go to the door.

There was a bird on the front lawn.

A bird. You are afraid of a bird?

Well yeah. But it is also easier this way.

Yeah. But you could have broken the window. This is the second floor. With the force you guys were using it could have broken the glass.

I'm sorry. But hurry up.

Alright, alright. I will hurry up now.

Yoongi closes the window back up and then quickly packs.

-

I'm ready to go now.

Alrighty then hop on. This will be a long ride as you know.

Yoongi climbs on and Wheein and Jooheon are already on the carriage. Also in the carriage is Jooheon's personal servant. Taeyang being Wheein's.

About halfway through the trip Taeyang and Jooheon's servingman exchanges places.

By the way Jooheon, you told Kibum not to tell right?

Of course.

Alright. He better not tell. Wheein then yells. You heard that Kim Kibum, you better not tell my parents.

Of course miss, I won't. Kibum yells back

Alright then. So, Taeyang how have you been?

They talk as they reach the town of "the abandoned ones"

Youngbae, are we almost there yet? I fell asleep last time when arriving and leaving.

The servant looks out the window.

Ah yes, we are to be there in half an hour, maybe.

Are we there yet?

Wheein, you just asked that.

Oh yeah. Sorry. But how can you know we will be there in half an hour, it is dark out.

My perception of time. I think it is kind of accurate.

Okay then.

Wheein yells, hey, Key. Are you doing alright out there?