Combat Battle pt.2

The whole class went into a frenzy. Some saying it was unfair for the twins. Other saying what type of assignments was that supposed to be. It was utter chaos, until they all went quiet when they heard a sharp whistle. They turned their heads to the direction. It was Amai. She smiled innocencetly to them.

"We'll see you at the field," she stated and teleported out. The class turned to Aizawa again. "At least give them Class 1-B, or 1-C, we're going to beat them easily. It'll be more fair for them," stated Mina. Aizawa shook his head and left. The class sweat dropped.

The whole class went to the field. They made a plan and decided to use their quirks all at the same time to make a giant wave. They readied themselves and looked at the twins with pity. Amai had her hand on her hip, while Noe had her hands behind her head, looking up. They activated their quirks and a tsunami of quirks was hurled at them. They didn't even flinch.

Amai stomped her foot on the ground and a wall of diamonds appeared. Then Noe lifted her arms, they were in an 'x' like position. She snapped her fingers. A black force field surrounded them. The wave of quirks hit the wall, but it didn't break. The class was shocked, it didn't even make a scratch.

The dome disappeared, as well as the crystal wall. The girls stood in their previous positions, only with a smirk on their features. They looked at each other and back at the class. "Our turn," they announced at the same times.

They jumped away from each other, dust behind them when they landed. They had a gaze on each other and their wind tangled their hair. They got up slowly and struck a pose. Amai was in a ballet pose, the back of her feet touching. Her hands were lifted up, with her wrist touching. She had an elegant pose.

Meanwhile Noami's was different. Her back was to Amai. Her left leg was straighten, while her right leg was bending. She had her hands under her hair, lifting it lightly. Her head was tilted upward, as she had a peaceful expression.

They both opened their eyes at the same time. They began to move their bodies. Amai was moving her wrists downward. Meanwhile, Noe was swaying her hips, while crouching down. At the same time they began to dance toward each other. Amai's dancing was elegant and ballet like. She had so much grace, no one could bring themselves to stop her. Especially Iida. He loved they way she moved. His favorite part was when she did the cool multi-spin. He just loved every bit of it.

Meanwhile Noami's was much more pop and hot. She had a mix of sexy dancing, with hip hop. The guys stared shamelessly at the way she moved. The girls all were jealous of how amazing she looked. No one could not say she was nothing less than a badass. Bakugou stared at her moving figure. It was so mysterious and alluring, he couldn't help himself. His favorite part was when she crouched down, and slowly lifted herself up. Her butt in the air, while she traced herself from her ankle to her stomach. Than she did a twirl and a cool move with her feet.

But one question rang throughout everyone's head why the hell are they dancing, during a training assignment. But their question was soon answered. The last and final move left them back to back with each other. Their hands holding one another. Then a light replaced the girls, and the blob moved, the only visible thing: Amai's crystal heart. The white blob disappeared, but with it, the twins as well. In replacement of the girls stood one huge, women. And to just give you a a visual she was taller than Shoji, but not than the building, in the middle per se. You could even say she was a GIANT WOMAN (oh my god, Steven Universe reference. Kill meh).

She had the UA track suit. The pants were more like shorts on her, reaching mid-thigh. The shirt was like a crop top on her, half of her stomach showing. She had two pairs of eyes. The big, gray orbs of Amai at the bottom. Meanwhile the small, different colored eyes of Noami's stood on top. Her hair was like Noe's, half white and half black. But wolf ears stood on her head, and a black wolf tail on her tail bone. Her arms were four instead of two. One pair reaching towards the sky, while the other two facing down. She scanned herself. A smile formed on her lips, her big canines visible.

"Oh I forget how amazing it feels to be me," her voice deep, yet feminine, and silky, almost putting the class into a sleep like trance. She stretched her arms. "Good to see you, Kitsuke," stated Aizawa, while drinking from his juice pouch. The whole class went into a shock like state. "A FUSION," they screamed. Kitsuke's laugh shook the floor.

She than looked down at herself and frowned. "Oh this won't do," she said to herself and clapped. A black curtain surrounded them. Her hands soon came out of the curtains, and parted them. But the curtain then turned into millions of tiny crystal butterflies. She came out with a black dress, it had two slits, where each leg came out. Her hair was in two high pigtails. She had a pair of black heels, gently supporting her feet. She was chewing gum, while she had a scythe sling over her shoulder.

"Hello, Class 1-A," her voiced boomed out, while lifting her hands, and tilted her hips to a side. "Now to finish what we started," she announced. She threw the scythe, white and black lights dancing around it. It then split into two scythe. Kitsuke began two sing, much to the surprise of the class.

"All I want to do is see you turn into a giant women, a giant women," she caught the scythe. Two hands on each one. "All I want to be is the one that gets to see a giant women," she connected each scythe.

She smiled at the class, but not the kind one. It was the kind that held a type of mischief behind it. The kind you gave a friend before pulling a prank on them. She grabbed the scythe, and smashed it into the ground. Cracks appeared and the earth quaked, it made a few students fly. Then thousand of crystals appeared and began to spin. They were sent flying to the class. When they hit the students they were sent out of bounds.

But when Amai saw the crystals coming towards Iida she froze. She quickly sent it flying into a different direction. He was safe. Meanwhile, Noami saw a crystal coming towards Bakugou. Her heart stop, but she luckily came back to her senses. She light transported the crystal to a different location. The crystals ceased, Bakugou and Iida only standing. The whole class looked at them, and then to Kitsuke. All Might sighed, he was to tired for this and he was almost out of energy. "The assignment is over. Go to your next classes," he said, before running off.

Kitsuke de-fused, and the twins walked of as if nothing happened. The class swarmed Iida and Bakugou, all asking the same question. "WHY DIDN'T YOU GUYS GET HIT," they all said in unison. Bakugou screamed, saying he didn't know. Iida answered like the calm and collected person he was. The class turned back to the twins, looking at their figures leave. All of them still had one lingering question in their minds.

Who the hell are these girls, and what the hell are their quirks?