Kisses & Forgiveness

Amai was in her room, with Tenya. Yes, he slept the night. They cuddled as they spoke about yesterday. They had their door open. So when Noami passed by, she saw them. She felt a bit sad, but happy for them. She closed the door for them. She walked down the stairs, and slumped on the couch. Then, there was an incredible loud knock at the door. It echoed through the house, reaching the second floor. And the ears of Amai. Once she heard it, she scrambled out of Iida's arms and ran out. She sat on the edge of the stairs. Iida followed after her. "What is going on?" his voiced was laced with confusion.

"Something amazing," she responded.

~flashback~

Amai was alone in the locker room. She just finished changing, meanwhile Noe left to go get food. She exited, when she heard rapid footsteps. She looked to her right and saw Bakugou. Her face immediately morphed to anger. She held her fist and when he came to her, she punched him. She grabbed him by the collar and held him close. "That's what you get after what you did to my sister," she hissed. He raised his hands in surrender like position.

"Let me explain for once damnit," he held his jaw. Amai tapped her foot against the pavement. She was thinking whether this was a good idea or night. She caved in. She held up one finger. "You have one minute. No more, no less," she told.

Bakugou got up quickly. "Me and Round Face aren't dating. She kissed me when Kitty came to confess. She saw us and left, throwing away her letter. I found and read it. I like her, a like her a lot. And I want her more than anything," he explained quickly.

With these words, Amai's mood changes drastically. From furious with anger to buzzing with happiness. She jumped up and down, clapping her hands. "That's amazing. I need to go tell Noe."

"Don't, I will tell her. I need to tell her. Ok, just tell me your address and I'll visit tommorow," he told. Amai thought for a moment, before shrugging. She grabbed a pen and quickly wrote her address. Soon a dark aura appeared around her. She squeezed his arm till it turned red. "If you hurt her again. You're a dead man," her threats were very much real. Bakugou was intimidated a bit. He nodded. Her dark aura went away quickly, and she had a smile on her features. "Good. See you tomorrow," she told cheerfully and skipped off, leaving the young man alone and with his thoughts.

He clenched his fist and hoped tomorrow will go ok. For his and Noami's sake.

~end flashback~

Noami slipped of the couch, her phone in hand. She had her boba in the other hand. She sipped the drink, while scrolling through social media. She opened the door and looked at the person. It was Bakugou. She didn't react, though. She kept on sipping, looked him up and down, then slammed the door in his face. He was shocked at first, but regained his composer. He slammed on the door, shouting.

"LET ME THE FUCK IN. OR I SWEAR TO FUCK, I WILL BLOW THIS SHIT OF A DOOR," he cursed. The door opened again and revealed an annoyed Noami.

"Shut the fuck," she, once again, shut the door. This got him even more mad. He was ready to slam the door down, but he stopped himself. He sighed and placed his hand on the door, and sighed. He leaned his forehead against the door.

"Kitty, I'm....I'm sorry. The kiss didn't mean anything to me. Round face caught me off guard. I like you, dumbass. Maybe even love you. No not "maybe", I know I love you. I love you so fucking much," he said (more like screamed the last part).

"And I know you love me back. I read the letter. I know you are hurting right now, so please open the door," he finished. Meanwhile Noami had her back to the door, her hand over her mouth. She was trying to contain her sobs, but also her smile. Tears streamed down her face. She wiped them away and last out an airy laughed. She was never this emotional. Is this what love does to you she thought. She laughed at her own thoughts. She regained herself and opened the door. Surely enough, there stood Bakugou. But this time with a small rose in his hand. She didn't notice the first times she opened the door, because he had it behind  his back. "Do you love me?," he held out the rose, looking the other way, a bit flustered. She giggled at his tsundere self. She carefully grabbed the rose and smiled. She stepped closer to him, and held his hand. She smiled at him, putting her other hand on his chest.

"I think I love you too," she whispered. As if it were the only words he needed to her, he wrapped his arms around her waist. Bringing her up slightly, the tips of her toes barely touching the ground. His other hand still firmly grasping her hands. He smashed his lips against hers. Shocked at first, Noe's eyes went wide. But soon, she melted into it. She let go of his hand and wrapped them around his neck. Whilst her legs wrapped his torso. This only fed into his ego more, and rested his hands on her butt. Noe didn't mind, in fact she enjoyed it, making her ears go flat against her head. She tilted her head, adding a new feeling to the kiss. Massaging his scalp, Bakugou bite her lip lightly, asking for entrance. She didn't open up, though, as he expected. He let out a low growl, followed by a giggle from Noami. "Antsy, are we?" She teased, while rocking her hips. He only kissed her harder than before. But this time he squeezed her ass. She gasped and his tongue shot into his mouth. He explored every crevice in her mouth. At this point they were in a the middle of a heated make out session. Until it was ruined.

"Yeah, get some, Noe," Amai shouted from the stairs. They broke apart, a string of saliva resorting from the kiss. "God she just had to ruin the mood," she whispered. She looked over her shoulder and glared at Amai. "Did I ever disrupt your make outs with Tenya? No," she shouted back. With these words, Amai flushed red and grabbed Iida's hand, going up to her room. Noe got off of Bakugou and sighed, her tail swaying from her arousement. She smirked at Bakugou.

"Well see you tommorow, Katsuki~," her voice laced with sweetness. He growled and stepped up to her.

"You are not leaving me like this, unsatisfied," he told her. Noe giggled and broke into a run up to her room. Bakugou followed after her, closing the door behind him. He ran up the stairs and followed Noe to her room. Finally before she could shut the door, be jumped in, tackling her in a hug. He peppered kisses all over face, making Noami laugh. Once done, she wrapped her arms around his neck and looked into his eyes. Soon enough he leaned in and gave her nose a kiss. After, he burried his face in her neck, inhaling her scent. Dark chocolate and vanilla. He could just fall asleep smelling her. She picked up her legs, and stroked his head. He smiled against her neck, his hands gripping tighter her hips. Soon enough, Noe began to hum lightly, soon turning into a song. Bakugou lived to hear her voice. The rest of the day was spent cuddling and the occasional make hot session. It was perfect. A day full of Kisses and Forgiveness.