Distraction

This chapter will contain lemon. If you are uncomfortable, skip this chapter. You have been warned. Proceed with caution
Enjoy~

It was 6:00, when Noami got the call from her parents. Turns out they weren't coming until tommorow because of hero duties. She was hoping they could come tonight so she could introduce Bakugou. Well not anymore. Bakugou soon took notice of the shift in her mood. He was on her couch right now, with her at his side. "What's wrong, Kitty?" He caressed her jaw.

For a loud guy, like him, he was quite gentle, well with Noe. She sighed and held his hand. "My parents aren't coming home tonight, they have to work," she explained. He nodded and gave her hand a squeeze.

"Just distract yourself," Bakugou stated Noe got up.

"I'ma go change," she stated, getting up. She stretched and leaned down, touching her toes. This gave Bakugou a nice view of her ass. Clenching his hands, he had to resist the urge to slap her ass. Much less squeeze it. He soon pulled her down, so she was sitting on his lap. He began to leave love bites on her neck. She moaned lightly. "What's this?" Her voice airy.

"Your distraction," he smirked against her neck. He continued to lick her her love bites. He smiled when he heard her purr. She smiled, while wiggling on his lap. "I was going to change so we can go out, as my distraction. But this is better. So much better," she moaned. He gripped her waist tighter, ignoring the growing tent in his pants. She turned turned around, and straddled his lap. Tracing her hands all the way down to his belt.

"If your going to make out with me," she hooked her fingers on his ,"than start with my mouth." She pulled him closer and kissed his jaw. His head leaned back, groaning a bit. Making her way down to his neck, she tangled her fingers in his hair. Massaging his locks and pulling on it. Finally she began with his mouth and the mood got more heated. Slowly, her body began to grind on him. His growls echoing right in her ears.

"There's no way you're going to top," he stated. He flipped be over, making a squeal come out of Noami. She had her back to the couch, while Bakugou slowly made his way down to her pants. With an agonizingly slow pace he took her pants of, leaving her underwear to show. She purred, and sure enough he began to tease her core. Her breaths began to get uneven and more airy. He smiled at his job. But soon Noami got to tired of waiting and flipped him over. Quicker than he could tell, she took of his shirt and threw it on the ground, next to her sleeping pants. She roughly kissed him, while trying to unbuckle his pants. In need of some friction, she swayed her hips. This made. Bakugou let out a groan. Soon enough she was on her back again. While Bakugou massaged her breasts from under her shirt and kissed her neck.

"Katsuki~," she whimpered. Bakugou couldn't take it anymore and began to unbutton her sleeping shirt. He had to resist the urge to just rip it off. It would have gotten Noe mad because it seemed it was made of silk and that would've ruined the mood. And he definitely didn't want to do that. Soon with her shirt of , he stopped in his tracks. He was breathless. She was beautiful. Under him, underwear and all, a bit out of breath. Even though she did have some  scars, she was perfect. She smirked. Propping herself on her elbows, she stared at him, well mostly his abs.

"You look fine, too. But staring already. And you haven't seen all the good stuff," she purred. Her bra straps hanged loosely, showing of her shoulder. Bakugou snaked his hands on her waist and pulled her close, sitting her on his lap. He began to kiss her collarbone, while unclipping her bra. Meanwhile, Noami worked on undoing his pants. She smiled when she undid them. Pulling them down, she left him in his boxers. Catching him off guard, she palmed him through his boxers. She smirked when she saw his bulge grow. Finally at his breaking point, he hoisted her up and pinned her to the wall. She straddled his hips. Ripping of the rest of the thin layer of clothing he pushed his member inside of her. She let out a moaned, a mix of pleasure and pain. Gripping his shoulders.

Thrusting in at a quicker pace, he became overwhelmed with pleasure. He accidentally activated his quirk, leaving some hand prints on Noe's ass and hips. He didn't notice until he heard a light hiss come from Noe. He kissed his way up to her earlobe. "Sorry, Kitty," he apologized.

"It's okay," she breathed out. She had accidentally scratched his back with her claws. And gripped his shoulders with extra strength. In a moment like that, it's overwhelming pleasure, they would loose control of their quirks. It happened.

Bakugou kissed he earlobe sweetly. "It's just you are just so irresistible, that every time you moan, it just makes me"  thrust "want" thrust "to fuck you" thrust "harder," he explained. With each thrust, Noami moaned louder. Soon his fast pace began to get slow and sloppy. He was close, Noe could tell.

"I'm close-nngh~," moaned out Noe. Growling in her ear, Bakugou nodded, saying he was as well. Giving a few more thrusts, Noe reached her climax. Bakugou kept on going, until he let out his juices. A few more sloppy thrusts, he finished. Falling on the couch, he put on his boxers. He later down, an Noe fell on him. He let out an "oof", making Noami giggle. Noe sighed out of pure bliss.

"God I am so sticky."

"Shut up, Kitty."

Noami let out an airy laugh, and snuggle into his neck. Bakugou peered down, and saw her tattoo. He smiled and traced it lightly.

"Guess you found my tattoo."

"I like it."

Noe smiled and kissed his neck, as if saying thank you. Bakugou looked at her. He couldn't believe she was all his. He saw all the hickeys he left on her and the burn marks. He smirked, now everyone would know she is his. And only his. Without him knowing, Noe, somehow, put on his shirt and already fell asleep. "Guess we'll take a shower when you wake up," he whispered and kissed her forehead. Let's just say, this was one hell of a Distraction.

Bonus #1

Amai and Tenya heard some noises coming from Now's room. With more hearing, they realized it was moaning. Amai smiled, while Iida blushed. Amai got up, grabbed his hand and left the house. "Let's let them have some alone time," Amai said while shaking her shoulder. Iida only shook his head.

Bonus #2

The next day, Noe was talking with some of the girls, including Amai. They walked down the halls, Noami limping a bit. "Are you ok. You are limping," Momo asked. Noami just nodded. Without them knowing, Bakugou walked passed them, looking at his phone.

"I didn't know I made you limp, Kitty," he stayed with a smirk. He walked away, his ego bloating by the second. Noami blushed, but kept on walking. But the other girls ooh'ed and giggles like school girls when a girl found out she was liked by a boy. Mina ran up to her leaned in. "So.. how was he?" She joked. But joke or no joke, it still caught Noe off guard. Which made her choke the on her salvia.

Bonus #3

It was lunch, and the Bakusquad sat at their regular table. Bakugou kept on massaging his shoulders. He would wince in pain what he touched a bruise on his shoulder. And it seemed the squad notice this. "Are you alright, Bakubro?" Asked Kirishima.

"Mind your own business, Shitty Hair," Bakugou snapped while wincing a bit from pain. Noe sat down and smirked. She picked at her food and smiled. "Didn't know I made your shoulders hurt," she stated smugly. Bakugou choked on his spicy curry and blushed. He glared at her, but wasn't really mad. Noe only smiled and winked at him. She leaned in and gave his cheek a kiss. "Love you. See you later," she estated while walking away.

He got up and began to scream at her. "Fuck you!" He screamed.

"To late, you already did," she retorted.

Bonus #4

The girls were changing into their suits in the locker room. She lfted her shirt, revealing the hand marks. They were red, shaped as hands. Some placed on her hips, while some going down to her butt. The girls "ooh'ed" again. Noe smiled and looked down.

"Bakugou must be really rough to have left those marks, ribbit," pointed out Tsuyu.

"Yes," agreed Toru. Noami laughed and walked away to get her suit. The girls stared at her marks, curious.

Bonus #5

They guys were all in locker room, changing into their suits. Taking off his shirt, he revealed the scratches from Noami. Mineta stared at them. And being the pervert he is, he knew what it was.

"Wow, you are so lucky, Bakugou," said the short boy. Shooting a glare at Mineta, he went back to changing. But then everyone saw bruises on his shoulders in the shape of hands. Denki smirked.

"Was it good?" He asked. Bakugou finally snapped. He go both of the perverts head and bashed them together. He walked of, leaving all the boys wondering what happened to Bakugou. And how lucky he was.