Sports Festival

The twins walked to the class. Everyone seemed nervous. Well all except, the twins. Amai seemed excited, jumping up and down, while she hand on Iida's shoulder. She kept whispering in his ears about how excited she was. Meanwhile, Noe was in the back of the class, her feet on the desk. She kept her eyes closed while she listened to the class. Her ears would twitch here and there. She smelled a scent come near her. Spice and caramel. It was Bakugou. She felt is stature hover over her. She growled under her breath. She turned into a cat and crawled to Todoroki. She went on his shoulder, and stood there. The class was finally called in. They left to the Sports Festival. The twins stayed behind in the class.

When the classes

were announced,

the twins came out. "And the special guests. The KATSUME TWINS," Present Mic screamed. And since they were famous, the crowd went wild. They transported to the stage, were they overlooked the classes. The twins waved to everyone in the crowd. Some guys had heart shaped eyes. While the girls were passing out and fangirling. Amai was smiling. Meanwhile, Noe was scowling. She was in a bitter mood ever since yesterday.

They took their seats next to Aizawa and Yamada. They watched as their mother announced the first game, the Race. They weren't going to be part of the Race or Cavalry Battle. This was because they would win too easily. So they were only going to be part of the fights.

~time skip~

The twins got up, ready to go the stands to join the students. They walked down and sat in their seats. Amai was at the edge of her seat, buzzing. Meanwhile, Noe slouched in her seat, arms crossed. She had her poker face on. The first battle came up, Shinsou and Midoriyia. Amai was screaming at the top of her lungs for Midoriyia. Noami only looked forward. At the end of the battle, Noe had a small smile playing on her lips.

The next battle was Todoroki and Sero battle. Noami smirked. She knew this would end quickly. And she was right. It seemed the rest of the battles didn't seem so important for her. The only battle she payed attention to was Amai and Iida's. She leaned s bit in her seat.

Amai entered the battle field and looked at Iida. She gave him a pitiful look. She knew she was going to win. "I'm sorry, Tenya," she told him. Before he could answer, she ran towards him. She kicked him upwards. While he was in the air, she jumped up and kicked him again, only this time with both feet. She was sent back, but rolled on the ground and saw him from the bellow. This time he was sent back, so he flew backwards. And like Amai's plan, he was sent out of bounds. "Sorry, honey," she called out. He gave a thumbs up from the ground.

The next battle seemed to fly, but mostly for the fact Noe didn't pay any attention. It wasn't until her battle was called, she was snapped out of her thoughts. She went down and when she entered, the crowd went wild. It didn't affect her. All she wanted to do was get things done. She looked at Tokayami. He's going to send Dark Shadow first she thought. And correct she was, he sent Dark Shadow. But she didn't flinch, nor did she bat an eye. She just waited, until he was right in front of her.

"Stop," she commanded. And he did. The stadium went silent. The class, including Tokayami were shocked. No one knew how she did it or she made him stop, she just did. But let me explain. Dark Shadow is, well, a shadow, and Noe can control darkness. So it's kinda a no brainier. His eyes changed. They were usually yellow, but now they were white.

"Go back," she told him. He went back and went back to Tokayami. She walked up to him, and stared him straight in the eye. She set her hand to his chest and looked at him. She walked towards a bit more, until his beak almost touched her nose. Her eyes glowed and he was caught in this trance. Whilst in this trance, she pushed him so hard his back connected with the wall. The wind seemed to pick up when she pushed him and her hair flowed behind her. She won. She turned around and walking back as if nothing happened. She left the whole crowd with their mouth open.

She sat back in her seat and slouched back again. She decided to take a nap. She was woken up by the sounds of explosions. Her eyes fluttered open and her eyes landed on the battle playing out in front of her. Ochaco and Bakugous fight. She rolled her eyes and got up. She went to get a drink. She leaned against the wall as she drank her soda. She heard her father announce the winner. Bakugou, huh  she thought. Yet somehow this got her mad. She threw her can at the wall, and walked back to her seat. Todoroki and Izuku's fight seemed to fly by. The twins didn't want to show favoritism, so they didn't cheer.

Amai's fight was next. She was going up against Shiozaki, the vine hair girl. After introductions, their fight began. Amai turned her hands into crystal shards. Shiozaki sent an attack of vines. Amai cut through them easily. It kept going like this, until Shiozaki went to far back and landed out of bounds. And once again Amai won.

The next battle was Ashido versus Noami. This battle went quick. Noe just teleported Mina out of bounds. Noe could've of made it flashier, but she could care less. Bakugous and Kirishima's fight seem to drag. Noe almost fell asleep, almost. But she didn't because Amai's fight would follow after and if she slept, no one would be able to wake her.