USJ Pt.1

The class was outside, waiting only for the twins. Bakugou stood in the front arms crossed, looking annoyed. He was giving the image he was annoyed at them, for slowing them down. But in reality, he just wanted to see his little kitty.

Meanwhile, Iida was tapping his finger against his thigh. He was getting antsy to see Amai. One, he wanted to see her suit. And two, he just wanted to see her in general. He always spent his time with Amai, their practically joined to the hip. So for them to be apart, felt unnatural. He let out a sigh of relief when he heard Amai voice.

"HURRY UP, NOE. OR UNCLE ZAWA WILL LEAVE WITHOUT US," she screamed. She was practically pulling up the zipper on her back. And than they all heard Noami's voice. "WELL I CAN'T HELP IT IF THE SUIT WAS HELLA TIGHT AROUND MY BOOBS AND THEY COULDN'T FIT AND WE HAD TO PUSH THEM IN TO GET INTO THE DAMN THING. AND WE CAN ALWAYS JUST TRANSPORT THERE. NOT LIKE WE HAVEN'T BEFORE," Bakugou and a few others blushed at her words. Mineta was drooling, while thinking about his pervy fantasy. Bakugou slapped him.

Noe came after Amai, hopping in. Quite literally. She was hopping to get her shoe in. But at last, they made it to the class. And what they saw left them with their mouth open. Their suits were amazing.

Amai wore her suit like a queen, and no one could say otherwise

Amai wore her suit like a queen, and no one could say otherwise. Her hair in a messy bun, and her ears high. Her tail wagging behind her. Yet she still looked like all the badass.

With the mask on or off, everyone was intimated by her look

With the mask on or off, everyone was intimated by her look. Especially with the katanas on her back. But they wondered how did she get her hair like that. But what seemed to get the most attention, was in her chest area. You could tell it was about to burst. But with the material the suit was made off, it was a big doubt.

The class all went in to the bus and began to sit down wherever they wanted. Iida didn't like that, but what could he do? He could do nothing. He was getting stressed, until a familiar hand massaged his shoulders. He leaned into the touch, and sighed. "Thank you, Amai," he heard her angelic laugh. "Anytime, Tenya. And you seemed pretty stressed," she told him. He nodded and placed his hand over hers. When he did that Amai's face seem to be getting redder and redder by the second. But she tried to hide it. And thankfully no one seemed to notice. She gave out her own sigh of relief. She and Iida both sat down.

Meanwhile, Noe was still looking for some place to sit. That was until she found one next to Bakugou. And being as she liked danger and she liked to play with fire, she sat down next to him. Bakugou was genuinely surprised to see her sit next to him. But he didn't want to show it, so he looked the other way and looked annoyed. She brought her leg up to her chest and leaned her head against. She gave a laugh. She looked at her nails. "Kitty. Couldn't find any other nickname," she told him, raising her eyebrow. Bakugou was shocked, he was just thinking that. He blushed, but shook it of and put his mean face on. He made mini-explosions, and scowled, leaning in a bit.

"I dare you to read my mind again. See where it leads you. Let me tell, your own deathbed," he threatened. She fixed her position. She was on her knees on the seat, her arms supporting her. She leaned in more, staring him in the eyes. She smiled, her sharp canines showing. She licked her top lip. "Maybe I'll try it again," she teased, tilting her head. Her eyes flickered down to his lips and cheeks. Smirking when she saw his blush. Sitting back down, her eyes closed and she smirked. She crossed her arms, satisfied with her work.

Meanwhile Amai saw from afar, while scene played out. She was fangirling, and fangirling hard. She gave out a squeal, and jumped back down. She pulled on Iida's sleeve. He looked down at her, and blushed. Her face was just to cute to handle. Her eyes big and shining, with a wide smile. She had her hands clasped together and it was a cuteness overload. He gripped the seat. It was too much for him. She pointed and he followed her gaze. He saw the scene. He couldn't help but smile at the love Amai had toward Noami. She leaned close and his heart pace speed up. "Now that's a ship," she whispered. (y'all get the reference, I love you). He swallowed the lump in his throat and nodded. She sat back down and he felt sad. He missed her touch. But he smiled when he felt her lean her head on his shoulder. He had a bold moment, and grabbed her hand. It was now Amai's turn to blush. She smiled and buried her face in his shoulder. 

Thirty minutes in, the bus was silent. Jirou, being tired of the silent, got out her phone and blasted some music. The first song got someone's attention. And when I mean someone, I mean Amai. It was one of her favorites. And she wanted to show it. So she began to sing, while doing her own "little" dance.

She made clones of herself, in the same outfits, and changed herself. She did her last pose and looked over at Noe. Noe was looking at her, and smiled lightly. She send her a small kiss. Amai motioned for Noe to join. Her sister just rolled her eyes, and shook her head. That was until the next song came up. Amai gave her a look, knowing this was her favorite song. Noami rolled her eyes playfully and got up. She snapped her fingers, and her suit faded, with a new one. The beat hit, and she was ready.

She wore a sweater, with a sports bra, and sweatpants. She wore her red Jordans, and her hair up in a ponytail. She looked hot, while dancing like a queen and singing like a goddess. The twins laughed and high fived. Than the next song came up, and they knew they had to song this one.

(AMAI is girl, NOE is guy)

The whole class was silent. These amazing girls just got more amazing. They just performed on the spot as if it were nothing. Now looked around and smiled. Many had their mouths open. She went up to Bakugou and put her hand under his chin. She pushed it up, closing his mouth. She smirked. "You'll catch flies if you have your mouth like that," she teased. She snapped and put back her suit. She sat back down. She looked over at him, and winked, before pulling up her mask.

Amai skipped back to her seat. While doing so, she put back her suit back on. She sat down and looked at Iida. Once again, she was to cute to handle. "How was I?" She asked like a child, after a talent show. He smiled, and caressed her cheek. This action caught Amai of guard, yet none the less, she smiled. Yet only blushing this time.

"You were amazing."