Quirk Assessment Test

Test 1: 50 Meter Dash

First up was Iida and Amai. The childhood friends. Aizawa blew the whistle, and they were off. But Amai having the stronger quirk, obviously won by a long shot. "0.0001 milliseconds," the machine called out. Everyone's jaw fell open, except for Noe. She had her arms crossed, with her eyes closed, and a smile on her features. She was proud of sister

Soon enough Noami's turn came. She was up against Bakugou. They both got in their positions. She looked over at Bakugou. She gave him a smirk. "Good luck," she wished. Bakugou blushed slightly, and growled. The whistle blew. In a split second Noe turned to a cheetah, but a light trailed behind her as she ran. "0.0001 milliseconds," she machine said out loud. Once again everyone's jaw fell open. Amai smiled and jumped up, while clapping. Once Bakugou came, Noe turned to him. She gave him a shit eating grin and winked at him. She walked off, hands in her pockets, leaving Bakugou a pissed, blushing mess.

Test 2: Strength Test

Amai went up and gripped the stick. It was soon surrounded by crystals and the machine beeped. "Aww. Only a 2,286 kilograms. I could do so much better," Amai complained. The whole class looked at her, wondering how the hell could she do better. Iida smiled, amazed by the wonders this girl could do.

He placed a hand on her shoulder. "You did great, Amai," he stated. Amai's eyes went wide, and she blushed. "Really?" She questioned. Iida nodded. "Thank you, Tenya," she told him, while giving him a closed eye smiled. Iida blushed, and began to stutter, from a cuteness overload. Amai hugged him, and skipped off.

Next was Noami. She gripped the machine. Soon a light began to twirl around her, followed by a black light. Her hair began to float up, but it didn't seem to bother her. She still had the same normal expression she had at the beginning. The machine beeped and the lights drew back, while her hair went back to normal. She furrowed her eyebrows.

"3,678 kilograms. Could be better," she said. She walked away, leaving everyone to wonder who the hell could this girl be. Bakugou was more interested in her by the second. Layed back, and strong, he couldn't help, but to fall more for her.

Test 3: Side Runs

Amai was going faster and faster by the second. Going so fast she became a blur. She had full control and she stopped. She smiled as skipped of.

Noe walked up and crouched down. Within a blur she was hitting the walls a hundred times the second. She stopped and walked out.

Test 4: Long Jump

Amai steadied herself. She jumped, leaving crystal shards coming out of the ground. She landed in front Iida. He blushed, and fixed his glasses. She turned around, and gave him a small wave. She was ahead of the whole class.

Noami slowly walked up. She put her hand over her eyes. She was checking the distance. She rolled her eyes. She jumped and landed next to Amai's spot. She just so happened to land in front of Bakugou. She walked past him. She gave him a curt nod, and their fingers brushed. They both blushed.

Test 5: Ball Throw

Amai went up. She grabbed the ball and stretched a bit. "10 Crystals. Crystal Smash," she screamed. She did a little dance, very graceful. Iida stared at her hips, in a trance with the way they swayed. He looked away when she stopped. He felt like a pervert. The machine said it went over 2,000. The whole classed was surprised.

Noe was up next, but she likes one thing to get a better score. She grabbed her phone, and put it all the way. It was really, really loud. She put "Location" by Kahlid. She did a little a spin. She grabbed the ball and began to sway her hips. She made her way to mark, her hips moving. She did a small spin, and put herself ready to pitch. "Kyaaa," she screamed as she threw the ball. The machine said it went over 2,000 as well. But Bakugou didn't hear. He was to busy looking at the way she moved.

Test 6: Sit Ups.

I don't need to tell you how it went. The twins flew right by it. They could do a thousand in under thirty minutes. This was a joke to them.

Test 7: Seated Toe Touch

Both Iida and Bakugou caught a glimpse of the forbidden. Their shirts showed their bras, and a bit more. They were a blushing mess the whole entire time.

Test 8: Long Distance Run

The girls passed everyone. Amai with another speed quirk. While Noe turned herself into a cheetah and zoomed pass everyone.

~time skip~

Everyone checked the the roster. Amai Katsume was first and Noami Katsume was second. This so happened to piss of some people. "Who the hell is Amai Katsume!!!" He screamed angrily. Amai raised her hand.

"That would be me, dumbass," she called. That got him really pissed. He ran to her, explosions in his hands. But someone spinned him. They grabbed his hair and made him kneel. They grabbed both of his hands, but the explosions did nothing to their hands. Black steam just came out of their hands. He looked at the person. Crouched in front of him was Noami. She had a small smile on her face.

"And that would make me her twin sister, Noami Katsume. And remember what I said this morning, I guess you just forgot. Don't. Mess. With. Us," she said, while she waved her finger with every word. She was still holding his hand. She got up and let go of his hand.

"Let's go change Amai. These things are way to tight," she stated, while stretching her shirt in her chest area. Amai waved at everyone and teleported. Noe gave a small nod and salute before transported out. They left the class just wondering.

Who are these girls?