To Rona

a few days later...

Juza quietly sat on his bed while Aoi fluttered about.

"This is what I'll do." said Juza, speaking up after minutes of silence. Aoi stopped moving and waited for him to speak. "I'll pretend to run away from home. That's the only solution for me to be gone long enough not to draw attention."

"You're a idiotic genius, that's for sure. So I assume you have a plan to start an argument?" Aoi inquired, knowing most runaways fought with their parents.

"No, I'll just leave a note. Then I'll run and take us to a secluded area so you can take me to Rona." Juza explained.

"There's a flaw in your plan." said Aoi with a look of concern. "You need at least ten butterflies to open up a portal big enough for one human. We aren't used to transporting anything larger than ourselves."

"Well, I've got three. You, Yakumo and Yuzuru. But that's about it..." muttered Juza before deflating.

"Be thankful I thought ahead of time and filled some others in back at school. All I have to do is give the word and they'll be here." said Aoi, thanking the heaven he thought ahead.

"Aoi!" Juza exclaimed, holding his partner close. "What would I do without you?"

"Let's just get this over with so we can return to our peaceful life." Aoi spat as he wiggled free.

⋆。˚˚。⋆

Juza found himself surrounded by butterflies as he hung out in an alley.

"Shion isn't with you?" Juza asked, finding it odd.

"We're not joined at the hip you know. Unlike a certain someone, my dearest Shion has common sense and knows that his responsibilities come before anything ridiculous like this." said Yakumo, tying up his hair. "So, let's get this over with."

"You're leaving without me?" a voice said from behind.

"Shion?" they said in unison.

"I know, the butterfly asked for you, but it wouldn't hurt to have some backup would it?" Shion suggested, catching his breath.

"Are you serious about this? You won't be able to follow him right away as we need to recharge." said Aoi.

"I am serious, I can wait. Will you allow me, Juza?" Shion asked once more.

"Welcome aboard." said Juza with a bright smile.

They quietly watched as the butterflies formed a circle, a dark spot forming in the center of the ground until it expanded, resembling a whirlpool. Aoi gave him a nod then watched as he jumped in without hesitation.

He shut his eyes as he traveled through then opened them. He was soon being shot up in the air, the gate closing beneath him. He started falling back to the ground. Juza was sure he'd hit the ground, but a bunch of plant roots formed a landing pad for him, breaking his fall.

"So this is Rona..." Juza mumbled, numerous pastels, neons and other bright colors filling his eyesight.

The colors shifted, showing various dark and dull colors. He didn't want to move yet in fear of making a wrong move. He'd wait for Aoi and Yakumo. Soon a figure flew up in his peripheral vision.

"Shion!" he shouted, leaving his spot in hopes of catching him.

"Juza!" he shouted back, fearing for his life.

Juza caught him in his arms as their butterflies were spit out of a smaller gate. Juza had put him down and both checked on their worn out partners.