𝖲𝖧𝖨𝖯𝖲 𝖨𝖭 𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖦𝖱𝖮𝖴𝖯 𝖯𝖳 2

𝗞𝗜 𝗠𝗔𝗘𝗨𝗠 + 𝗞𝗜𝗠 𝗝𝗢𝗡𝗚𝗜𝗡 𝘑𝘖𝘕𝘎𝘜𝘔

𝘑𝘖𝘕𝘎𝘜𝘔

BTS' and EXO's years-long friendship had both Maeum and Jongin well acquainted by the time she had been added into SuperM. Their friendship took many swerves originally been nothing more than polite greetings and nervous interactions from both parties but Maeum's rise in confidence and habit for scoping out the field for her next sexual endeavor had risen the younger man's confidence to shoot his shot. Well, shoot his shot in terms of "friendlier" interactions. One moment he was the shy boy who always flashed her peace signs, to the wooing man tossing her winks at the inconvenient times. Maeum, being the competitive person that she was, was not about to lose to this on going war of whatever it was but she knew she could get Jongin to break his persona thus grew their friendship to be a friendly flirtatious one. One that was noticed by the other's group members and fans from both parties.

Fans outrage over the two's behavior did nothing to stop their continuous flirtation manner. In their eyes it wasn't that serious just two friends trying to make the other crack and shall things escalate well...then they escalate. Jongin knew Maeum held her standards to people older than her but has on the occasion broken her rule; he'd admit his intentions were strictly for the laughs but if things were to happen then, he personally wouldn't mind.

And that's exactly what had happened. One night in where flirting went a bit too far, her recent heartbreak over Taeyong had left Maeum in the need to continue her risqué tendencies. Being the friend that he was Jongin hoped to take her mind off the pain by jokingly offering what he referred to as "no strings attached", never did he think it would happen.

It seemed as if the many years of constant teasing and the constant times of almost crossing the line had been broken. It was one night but that one night changed the way in which their relationship worked. It wasn't for the worse but with the tension removed to set the two back to their soft ways. Jongin had been there for Maeum as she dealt with the pain in her heart as a friend should. With the busyness of her schedule, he was often able to meet up with her, he was able to be in contact with her every chance the two were free. Although that doesn't mean the end of their flirtatious ways, albeit slightly less intense.

• He ships Taeyong and Maeum

• He wants to cover her guy who takes her time song

• Despite the many dislikes from both fandoms over their friendship, the ones who were okay with her nicknamed them the "nation's flirts" because of the many clips them jokingly flirting and having a good time

• Once believed Jongin and Kai were two different people

• She once hung out with Taemin, Jimin and Jongin and swore that one night was enough and never again