𝖣𝖨𝖹𝖹𝖸 𝖥𝖳. 𝖳𝖠𝖤𝖸𝖮𝖭𝖦

𝗠𝗔𝗘𝗨𝗠 '𝗗𝗜𝗭𝗭𝗬 (𝗳𝗲𝗮𝘁

𝗠𝗔𝗘𝗨𝗠 '𝗗𝗜𝗭𝗭𝗬 (𝗳𝗲𝗮𝘁. 𝗟𝗘𝗘 𝗧𝗔𝗘𝗬𝗢𝗡𝗚)' 𝗠𝗩
80𝖬 𝗏𝗂𝖾𝗐𝗌 • 1 𝖽𝖺𝗒 𝖺𝗀𝗈
👍 10𝗠 👎 55𝗄
𝖡𝗂𝗀 𝖧𝗂𝗍 𝖫𝖺𝖻𝖾𝗅𝗌 [𝖲𝖴𝖡𝖲𝖢𝖱𝖨𝖡𝖤𝖣]
32.2𝖬 𝗌𝗎𝖻𝗌𝖼𝗋𝗂𝖻𝖾𝗋𝗌

𝖯𝗎𝖻𝗅𝗂𝗌𝗁𝖾𝖽 𝗈𝗇: 𝖥𝖾𝖻𝗋𝗎𝖺𝗋𝗒 8, 2020
Dizzy feat. Lee Taeyong is originally a song by Jeong Gyeong-ja (feat. T.O.P.) released in 2013. Approved by the original artist and SM Entertainment, the song had been approved for a remix with two of the eight members of SuperM.

— 𝗥𝗘𝗟𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗘𝗗: February 8, 2020
𝗚𝗘𝗡𝗥𝗘: kpop, ballet, jazz, pop, indie
𝗟𝗘𝗡𝗚𝗧𝗛: 4:20
— 𝗟𝗔𝗡𝗚𝗨𝗔𝗚𝗘(𝗦) Korean • English
— 𝗟𝗔𝗕𝗘𝗟(𝗦): Big Hit Labels • SM Entertainment
— 𝗦𝗢𝗡𝗚𝗪𝗥𝗜𝗧𝗘𝗥(𝗦): Jeong Gyeong-ja • Choi Seung-hyun
— 𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗗𝗨𝗖𝗘𝗥(𝗦): Ki Maeum • Lee Taeyong

— 𝗔𝗕𝗢𝗨𝗧:
The song was originally written and performed by Gyeong-ha and Seung-hyun (TOP). A time of Gyeong-ja's rebelliance to her former company SM Entertainment, DIZZY was one of many songs speaking about her adulthood or more about her romantic and sexual life. Another attempt to break from her "good girl image", she assisted the help of G-dragon but her romantic relationship with Seung-hyun prompted his assistance to her cause and thus released a song that unintended or not, spoke of the sexual involvement of two adults.

For the public audience, it is unknown whether the song speaks directly about the sexual relationship between the original artists, but the song discusses the sexual pleasure of a female after a sexual encounter with a man she's barely met. A hookup, the song focuses on the sensual and sexual pleasure over the women and the feelings she feels throughout her sexual experience with the man up until she reaches "her highest peak".

The original MV with the original artists depicts softly the song focusing on the pairing in a car in what appears to be intimately and is assumed the song is about the female orgasm.

— 𝗠𝗩:
The MV starts off with the introduction of the two characters: Maeum and Taeyong. The setting appears to be a quiet and small drinking parlor. There is a scan of the area to see several men occupied to themselves drinking different classes of alcohol and exchanging words against themselves. No females appear to be present except for Maeum who is sitting by the bar on her own.