𝖧𝖮𝖶 𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖫𝖤𝖠𝖣𝖤𝖱 𝖶𝖠𝖲 𝖢𝖧𝖮𝖲𝖤𝖭

𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐍 𝐎𝐑 𝐒𝐔𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐌 𝐃𝐎𝐃𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐏𝐎𝐍𝐒𝐈𝐁𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐄𝐒 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐀 𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐊 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

𝐎𝐑
𝐒𝐔𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐌 𝐃𝐎𝐃𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐏𝐎𝐍𝐒𝐈𝐁𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐄𝐒
𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐀 𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐊 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

Is it a bad idea to let members of a group choose their leader?

The right answer would be no. The discussion between the members created a back and forth between deciding wholeheartedly who is the best fit to run a group forward rather than into the ground. Many contemplate the years of training and the level of experience gained from said years. Personality is another aspect questioned. A leader would either be the pillar of support who takes on the emotions of each member and has the ability to shape them to however needed. They could also be the main pillar who is the foundation to keep them forward but is unable to constantly support them as the leader is focused on keeping them up-float.

The picking of a leader not only establishes one role but then opens up the question as to what each member brings to the group emotionally and physically. By establishing one role, you establish them all in order to properly run a group instead of letting chaos be their guide and run them into the ground.

Following the standards of a normal group, was it the best option to allow the eight members of SuperM to pick their leader?

Absolutely not. No. No way in hell was any path where eight crackheads were given the option to pick a leader a wise choice.

The difference between a normal group and SuperM was the level of experience. A normal group was a rookie group. Most often new to the industry and a level of trust was needed to form between several people that you might have trained with but not necessarily known for too long. One needed to have the confidence in themselves to be able to debut and have trust in the members of their teams to feel no doubt that they too would do their maximum capacity to be nothing but greatness.

SuperM comprised of established idols with continuing rising success in their industry. Masters in their craft who had a way of going about things from being apart of separate groups. NCT being the group with the highest number of members in SuperM had the advantage of how the group would run but, the superiority of Taemin from his highest number of years triumphed against their numbers. And as the only member brought in from a different company and her role was crucial to the group, Maeum's power matched to Taemin's.

The peculiarity of the group was one that turned heads whenever it was mentioned. The questioning of their motto "Avengers of Kpop" was one many had an issue with but problems aside, all fandoms raised the question "Who will be the leader?"