𝖲𝖴𝖯𝖤𝖱𝖬 𝖳𝖠𝖪𝖤 𝖠 𝖥𝖱𝖨𝖤𝖭𝖣𝖲𝖧𝖨𝖯 𝖳𝖤𝖲𝖳 - 𝖦𝖫𝖠𝖬𝖮𝖴𝖱

There are many friendships within the kpop scenes that often go unnoticed. Relationships between group members are the friendships that get the most recognition, spending months, even years build bonds strong enough to be recognized as brothers and sisters. Relationships outside the group are often left in the shadows, especially friendships between the opposite sex. Where there is a male and female friendship there is dating rumors and angry fans who protest any contact from their idol that involves the possibility for a relationship.

Maeum and Baekhyun, against the odds, are not part of the percentage that hide their friendship. As the fourth generation kicks off new and talented groups, in come the seniority of third-generation groups where both idols fall. Years of friendship has made them deaf to the never-ending protests of their friendship from new fans who don't know better. Veteran armys and exols know the depths of their friendship and the long legacy it had been built to. Distaste, rumors, and the backlash had endured their friendship but despite the setbacks, maeum and baekhyun had gone through it all together and unbothered of their continuous relationship.

The friendship test is a series on youtube channel glamour where several sets of friends discuss the development of each pair of friendship from start to present and do several tests to understand the level of bond each set of friends have.

OR

𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐓𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒 𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐏 𝐓𝐄𝐒𝐓!
— Taemin and Jongin
— Ten and Lucas
— Taeyong and Mark
[ BAEKHYUN AND MAEUM ]

𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐓𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒 𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐏 𝐓𝐄𝐒𝐓! — Taemin and Jongin— Ten and Lucas — Taeyong and Mark[ BAEKHYUN AND MAEUM ]

WHEN DID YOU MEET/FIRST IMPRESSIONS?

𝗕𝗔𝗘𝗞𝗛𝗬𝗨𝗡'𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩
He stood in a room. A room filled with white and black, he stood among the white as the cameras were directed to his face. Many people stood against the other side of those cameras and lights that made his blemish-free skin shine under the lights directed on him. Among the crew of people stood six of his members.

All held varied expressions of curiosity as their gazes and interests had fallen on him. The subject in question has been neglected from the room. She remained unknown to Baekhyun as he was placed at the center of the white and asked a simple question that brought a touch of happiness to rest on his face.

He felt his eye turn to moon crescent and a glow to his skin as memories were brought back to that day. A rumble of a giggle produce from his chest fell from him remembering the aura of awkward that came from his first meeting his Maeum: his best friend.

"I first met Maeum at an award show, it was early in her debut and nothing like how she was now," Baekhyun started. His mind replicated a Maeum of the past. One who was uncomfortable with the spotlight hated it almost. She had bad posture from her lack of confidence and an awkward walk to her from the many stares she faced. When she looked at him, it wasn't like the smiling moon crescent eyes or the pink-tipped lips smiling his way but a void stare of hesitation as she hid behind her seven members.