𝖲𝖴𝖯𝖤𝖱𝖬 𝖵𝖲 𝖤𝖬𝖯𝖠𝖳𝖧𝖸

K-POP STARS REACT TO TRY NOT NOT SING ALONG CHALLENGE (SUPERM): 20:35— FBE21M VIEWS 3 DAYS AGO

— FBE
21M VIEWS 3 DAYS AGO

The bounce was prevalent and noticed compared to the stagnant figures sitting beside her. Maeum took center stage of the group of four she was placed in. Mark took a seat to her left with Lucas to his side and on her other end sat Taeyong who unlike the young ones, shared in her enthusiasm and beamed a smile that was spotted in his doe eyes.

The eight members of SuperM sat in the studio belonging to a company-branded "Fine Bros Entertainment". An active youtube channel with a number of 19 million followers and content revolving on the opinions of the youth, adults, and seniors on a variance of topics. A segment of their channel revolved on challenges with the occasional starlets reacting said challenges.

It was the reason SuperM sat in different groups with large, noir headsets on with a laptop in front of the two groups of four.

The try not to sing challenge was what Maeum was informed with. Something where she could not sing, lip-sing, bop her head or move her body to the rhythm of the song. A challenge that seemed simple enough.

JOPPING:

It came to no surprise to see the slump forms of the form be non-reactant to their own songs. Was it a bop? Yes. Did hearing your own song in rehearsals and dance practices make one numb to the song? Most definitely. From behind the camera, Maeum could see the flash of shock place themselves on their host's features when the four made no reaction other than nudges to the second youngest sides when his rap came along.

Though the song may have been slightly known compared to the songs maeum had been expected would come up, it had yet to be engrained into her body to begin acting the motions.

"Starting off easy," commented the pleased lips of Mark. The redness of his cheeks was painted but unaddressed by himself. The three beside him nodded to his words as the song began to fade.

"I wonder how the others are doing." questioned the others. From the start, when Maeum was made aware of the split between the four being four, she knew chaos was amidst when Taemin, Baekhyun, and Jongin were placed in a group. She hoped Ten would be the mediator of chaos but it didn't seem likely.

"Oh, you think ya big boi, throwing three stacks, I'mma show you how to ball, you a mismatch.." sang the four members as loud as their voices could go. Their heads bopped, heads turned in sync to their own MV's versions and bumped to the beat of their song.

Clearly, Maeum had been right.

Maeum, Taeyong, Mark, Lucas: 1