Chapter 1 (Positive)

Kimberly's P.O.V

It was just an ordinary day at Reefside, California for everyone but me. I had just found out I was pregnant and worse of all as a ranger protecting a child would be bad for both me and Tommy. I decided it was time to pass down my pink ranger coin and leave before Tommy found out. I headed home to pack my bags. I entered my room and prepared two suitcases. I called my best friend Trini.

"Hello?" I heard her ask.

"Hey Trini, can you come to my house, and please bring everyone else," I said, I was going to use this night to say I was leaving I already choose a pink ranger that would be my successor. Tomorrow in the morning I would go to the Youth Center and give my coin to Kat.

"Kim, may I remind you, your parents don't like Tommy, Jason,Rocky, Billy, Zack, or Adam,the last time they came your parents said 'You group of young man are not allowed here' and that was only when she saw Tommy," Trini reminded her.

"Calm down, My mom and step-father moved to france, remember?" I answered back.

"Oh right, okay, I'll call the guys, be there in fifteen minutes.''

"See you," I said, I hanged up, looked to the ceiling and sigh I am going to miss everyone, but it's only until after this baby is born and I give it up for adoption.

I looked at the clock and realised that it had already been ten minutes. I was heading to the kitchen when I heard the door bell ring. I walked up to the door opened it and revealed my  best friends and my boyfriend. "Come in guys."

"So kim, can I ask why we were callednto meet in such a short notice," Rocky asked, I looked at him sadden.

"What's wrong Kim?" Tommy noticed my mood. I walked into the living with my friends right behind me. I gestured for them to sit down.

"Guys, I am passing my ranger coin to Kat," I said, they all looked at me weirdly.

"What do you mean Kim, you can't go, at least not yet, when you go than we all go, we started this together and together it must end," my fellow blue ranger said.

"Yeah Kim, what caused this so suddenly?" asked Trini. All this time I noticed Tommy hadn't said a word.

"Actually guys, I am moving to Florida, I found a really good job at Florida Music Idustries," I lied. They knew my life dream had been music but then it got interupted by my Power Ranger duties.

"I see, When are you leaving?" asked Jason, I could see tears in his eyes.

"I leave tomorrow after I bring Kat to Zordon and give her my power coin," I said, Tommy looked at me.

"Kim, please promise to send me weekly letters?" Tomny finally said, as his tears came down.

"You guys should get home and please don't come to me tomorrow, I don't know if I will leave if any of you come, and yes I will write but you guys better write back," I threatened, they smiled and so did I, this was the last time I would see them for a long time. Trini, Jason, Rocky, Billy, Zack, Aisha, and Adam left. Tommy and I were left alone. I looked at him.

"Kimberly, I love you, please don't go," Tommy said.

"Tommy this is my dream please understand where I stand."

"What about us?" He asked I felt nausea rising up.

"Tommy, I am not breaking up, we'll have a long distance relationship, " I said, but even I know that was hard.

"Are you sure Kim?" He asked , I nodded he sigh. We kissed a sweet and tender kiss before he left and I sank to the floor crying.

The next day passes quickly and I left for Florida.
------------AN--------------
ME: HEY GUYS I AM SO SORRY BUT THIS IDEA JUST CAME TO MY MIND AND I AM ALMOST DONE WITH THE SUOH FAMILY SO THIS IS WHAT WILL BE GOING ON. I WILL UPDATE TONIGHT AGAIN.

Joky0424