Lala and Kala

I slap my tail like a whip and they open their eyes wide.

Believing that I was joining the hunt, they became more aggressive.

Taken by my momentum, the shock was terrible.Like in the  pool game, one of the two wyverns was thrown against her sister like a ball and was breathless.

My shield protected me from the impact.

Then it was hand to hand combat. One of them scratched my stomach but my scales resisted and she tried to stick me in the groin with her stinger.

Our jaws clattered. And I felt hes tongue against mine.

Surprised by my strength, I gave her a lock key by grasping her wing like an arm. These were unknown techniques, she was surprised.

Her sister, seeing that she was in trouble, came at me fullspeed.

"Crock" ran at it and I shouted "no!"

She was also surprised.

I electrocuted the first one that was tazed and then attacked the second one that submitted face down.

The soldiers then attacked the first one but I interfered between shouting "Stop!"

She wakes up, seeing her sister begging, she became a berserk and starts spitting fire.

Her bloodshot eyes turned red on the periphery. She wanted to save her sister.

When she saw her sister, she was invigorated and rushed into the fight.

The soldiers are ejected and I catch two of them in the skin of my wings and they understand that to live is to hide behind me.

The submissive, "Kala" got scared when Mom landed in front of her and made a caudal cuff that sent her into the decades-old trees to shatter.

A trail of earth and wood appeared here and looked like a big firebreak in the woods.

Mother was taller and she went to kill the wyvern.

She then jumped on it and bit the neck and started to squeeze. The teeth penetrated the scales of the neck and "Kala" screamed in pain. "Lala", mad with rage, wanted to save her sister. And she wanted to blow fire on Mom to save her sister.

Lightning.

Tased harder, she fell stiff at the foot of her moaning sister. I waved to stop Mom who had started choking Kala.

They were still breathing.

Adventurers came to the rescue but 5 wyverns and 2 lying down were too many.

There were about ten of them, including a warrior dwarf, a magician elf, a ranger and a dragon hunter and some soldiers.

They were surprised to see the traders and their escort at my feet, trembling with fear between me and the other dragons.

In addition, I was dressed in skins and armed with a shield and my halberd.

With a gesture I signaled to my family to fly away. And I kept in mind the two slaughtered wyvernes.

Suddenly, the wyverns from my family left and I greeted the adventurers who didn't know what to do.

I opened my wings, letting the victims join the rescue services.

I then stepped aside to let them shine and wrote Hello on the sand.

It was the first time I had ever seen an elf. She was very beautiful. Too beautiful.

I then took some rope and wrapped it around the snout, the hind legs. And two leashes with a muzzle clamp on the two defeated wyrms

Aloha, the magician tried a language spell and we were able to communicate.