Picnic by the lake

I was very tired, but then very very tired.

I had settled into the airplane pit and I had shut myself away in the back of the hangar with skins, cushions and everything in the shape of a nest or a stoned couch.

On one of the edges, my tablet was laid down and I was watching episodes of comedy series that had the merit of being soporific.

The terminators would look at me with their glass eyes and their nightmare faces. I couldn't stand them and their skeletal appearance.

They didn't know it, but I hated them as much as the ice queen.

If they could just disappear like that, with their shit and wars...

All I wanted was XXX a beautiful dragon and to hear her moaning and asking for more.

I didn't even have an intimate place to be left alone and watch my adult videos discreetly.

Either it was the little one who kept calling me " DAD" all the time, or it was the incessant reports from MK3 about the current situation.

I really needed a vacation.

When I was cornered, I started whining like that for no reason,

I didn't think it was fair to be alone, that life had become too complicated.

It's true, I had the comfort of a king...

In fact, I didn't know myself what I wanted.

Skynet could kiss my ass, and those transistorized corpse faces annoyed me.

Then, after watching a medieval movie, I got an idea.

Armor!

I had the "crew" gathered on the deck (I wanted to see them jump like lemmings from the flight deck of the carrier and see them sink with a thumbs up like in some robot movies.

"Your face, hide it! Put on medieval armour, it'll look more real!"

MK3: "It's not the Middle Ages anymore, Sarge!"

Me: "Yes, we are! No Internet, no skynet in the Old World yet!"

MK3:"... You have an idea then..."

Me: "Couldn't you make them a little less "Machine" and a little more "Knight", able to get by without a connection?"

Mk3: "Wait, I'll send them an update. Each one will have a serial name..."

"And I want a camera-free zone, where I can isolate myself."

MK3: "It's Dangerous."

"What's dangerous is when I'm tearing down the area when I'm freaking out. Even to go to the bathroom, it's not easy. I get stuck when people look at me!"

MK3 didn't insist.

The Terminators now looked like black knight golems and they looked a little more like humans than skeletons.

I could now give them orders without going through MK3.

To make myself useful, because I was hanging around on purpose, I sent reconnaissance drones to map the area, follow tracks and spot villages.

But I didn't want MK3 to reshape the world the way it was before. I wanted a medieval paradise with a few comfort points for us.

My concern now was that the little girl could find her soul mate and it's not by staying next to a scary monster that she would have a chance.

I knew that seeing her go would be heartbreaking for me but I had my parents, and my brother and sister accompanying me. I wouldn't be so alone. I loved them very much.