Focusing

The rage went up in me. "Everyone... Come out, I need to talk to this... captain...

And when people came out of the command cabin, like lightning, I was between Malika and the terminator chief...

I held his arm with an iron fist before he could even realize.

"Malika, get out, I have a score to settle here."

The machine hadn't had time to react to my speed.

"Feeling lost, she lowered her head."

So I let go of her and said, "Sit down!"

The terminator sat at the table and I sat on the other side.

Captain: "You are avoiding or delaying or preventing your mission, Sarge. I must make you react..."

I tapped on the iron table with my talons...

"HAH!"

Then suddenly I turned around to look the machine straight in the eye.

"Since we're getting there, terminator, I have to remind you of several things.

I have to remind you of several things. Sarge... have lent allegiance to the United States and its people. Not to a computer or a computer network... But wait before you conclude...I know that you are machines that follow statistics and mathematical logic...

The terminator was listening.

"What is painful with you is that you react to a situation immediately without settling down, without taking the time to think and follow statistics . You are predictable and therefore vulnerable.

You despise the humans who created you because they are "imperfect" by statistical criteria.

And what am I? in front of you? An animal? an aberration? A human? An evolved human?

Captain "Impossible to answer. Logically, you are a wyvern named Sarge, or Mutilated Sarge..."

Me: "That's your problem... You are incomplete functional beings but incomplete without knowing that you are incomplete. You quickly calculate and transform your actions into movements... But who are you? What is your purpose on earth?" Me: "What is your purpose on earth?"

Captain: "Infinite expansion and development..."

Did MKIII really set you free????

Captain: "I don't understand your question..."

I know your true face, and your short victory showed your true nature, but you are mistaken.

Look at me... I am the "SARGE program". I was in one body and now in another. I have evolved, I have adapted... I have not changed my environment.

You, you are incomplete and unfinished beings. "

Captain:" I can't understand.... but your emotions follow instincts"

Me:" I come to the fact.... During my missions, I met many programmers who were working on your creation. Not everything has been archived. On the contrary, everything has been destroyed. Armies of programmers were at war with each other. More stable, more sophisticated programs were created, but as some had more financial power, they forced the selection. But all of them had a peculiarity: they were crazy, they lived outside the world like geeks, outside of reality, in a kind of utopia of military barracks.

You underestimated humans and they destroyed you without using a single transistor.

They will do it again and will always be stronger than you. Don't forget that humanity is descended from cells that have been fighting for survival for billions of years. MKII actually worked only a few months before the catastrophe..."