The Old World

About 50 Terminators accompanied us and my boat was used as a retreat base.
The ship anchored out of sight of the coast.I flew out in reconnaissance to look for a place for a dragon to live and look for a soul mate.Flap... Flap...Flap...Sniff ..Sniff.. (pheromones??)But during this time, somewhere on Eternia.
"My queen, are you sure you want to use the artifact?"
"My little Ashram, you're an archangel, but I'm a witch queen. You can't just oust an ice queen with automatic golems and a bold dragon."
In her secret palace, fled into the bowels of Eternia the queen was in a huge room with a conical ceiling supported by beasts and minotaurs. She wore a golden crown and a partial mask hiding part of her face.
One, covered, represented fire and the other ice.
The area of fire covered her skin with a big burn.
The central altar was lit by a wall of candles and decorated with censers.
In the centre stood a green globe enchased with golden magic circuits.
Ashram: "The sacrifice of your son was not in vain. The energy of the bomb awakened the artifact that absorbed Prince Sauzer, your child, and teleported me out of the area.
The artifact has its own defense system

The queen witch held the artifact and said, "Sauzer, my child, now you will at least be useful and serve your kingdom even better

The queen witch held the artifact and said, "Sauzer, my child, now you will at least be useful and serve your kingdom even better."

A tear fell, immediately followed by a self-congratulatory smile.

The queen lifted up the artifact, preceded by her Ashram Archimage. They left the room and entered a long, high corridor whose ceiling, more than 20 meters high, was almost invisible, hidden in darkness, the floor and the bottom of the columns only lit.

Everything here was luxury and gilding.

"It's time to put Skynet out of business and show the world who's boss.

Ashram: "What about the dragon?"

Greda: "I've reserved a place just for him and he better lay low or mingle with the animals because if I get my hands on him,he'll know the cost of provoking a queen and losing her son."

Ashram: "Will you give him a chance???"

Greda: "Of course not...

He has a little human companion that he seems to care about...

I will need her alive.

After following a huge maze and climbing an endless spiral staircase, the queen and her archimage arrived at the top of the mountain, protected from the weather by a kind of trampled gazebo. In the middle, an empty pedestal ready to receive the artifact.

They put it in place and she received a few words. Then, with a ring with a stylus, she cut herself and poured a few drops of her blood on the stone which lit up.

"May the cataclysm of the past be remembered and purify this world into the Eden it should have remained."