take ya mans

Eve's POV
Me, jay, and Payton were on the plane otw to Cali. I was f r e a k I n g out because I miss all of them. Especially Anthony obviously. We facetimed on the way to the airport earlier and he was smiling like a loser but it was adorable.
We just landed and Chase and Noen were picking us up from the airport. Noen was blowing up my snap asking where we were.
"NOEN" I yelled as I saw the tall scrawny boy looking around. "EVE BABY" he said running towards me. I dropped everything and gave him the biggest hug. "I miss you so much mom" he said. "I missed you more son" I said laughing. Just then Chase came sprinting towards me. "BEST FRIEND" we yelled at the same time tackling eachother on to the ground.
Once everyone said their hellos and everything we went back to Chase's house waiting for Anthony to get there. He was supposed to be here in like 2 hours and I have never been more anxious.
We went to Chick-fil-A and I sat beside Chase and Payton. We were all laughing our asses off at tiktoks of people copying Danielle Cohn.
*Ding*
Bubs🥺🖤: hi mamas, I just landed

- ok!! Ill see you soon🥰

"Guys he just landed, are y'all ready to go?"
"Yeah let's head out" Chase said standing up grabbing my hand and helping me up.
We got home and just chilled on the couch watching boy meets world✌🏼😗.
10 minutes later

I heard a knock at the door and ran to the door. I opened it excited to see him. "BUBS" I yelled. I jumped in his arms immediately. "Mamas, I have missed you so much". He put me down and softly kissed me on the lips. "YES MY PARENTS ARE BACK TOGETHER" Noen yelled running up to us and hugging Anthony.
Once Anthony was settled in we decided to take pictures and make tiktoks with the group to let everyone know we were together. Being with them was my favorite thing ever we were always happy.
We decided to go to santa Monica since it was a "fun" spot. I dressed up all cute and shii. Anthony let me pick out his outfit and he looked baby. I was in love w this boy damn.
We arrived at santa Monica and we all split up. Me and Anthony went to the go carts, I have no clue where everyone else went we just decided to meet at the entrance at 8:00 which was in 1 hour, so we had plenty of time to do stuff.
"How much you wanna bet I will win" Anthony said smirking. "Bull, I am a boss at this game" I said running my chin like a fuckboy. "Mhm we will see" he said grabbing my wrist and dragging me to the gates.
"I TOLD YOU I WAS A BOSS" I said laughing walking though the exit. "That's bull that 7 year old blocked me" he said pouting. "Awww is bubs upset he lost" I said grabbing his face and squishing his cheeks. "Mamas stop, before I kiss you on your forehead". " You won't" I said smirking. Guess what he kissed my forehead. We rode the farris wheel and took pictures for insta and he kept saying how good I looked and I couldn't stop blushing Ong.

Liked by lilhuddy,jadenhossler and 134,296 others Luvanthony- it was golden hour and she was glowing like always so we had a photoshoot 🥺🖤 @ poison

Luvanthony- it was golden hour and she was glowing like always so we had a photoshoot 🥺🖤
@ poison.eve

@ poison.eve- I love you bubs🥺

@ Lilhuddy- goals

@ Notnoen- my parents periodt

@ Payton - my favs 🖤

It was almost 8:00 so we started walking back to the entrance. On the way there we stopped at a ring toss game and ant won me a teddy bear🥺. Once we got there Chase and Noen were taking couple pictures and they were the cutest ever. "You guys are goals imma go cry" I said. "literally all of us @ you and ant" Jaden said. I giggled and Barried my head into Anthony chest.

We got back home and I changed into ants hoodie and a pair of Nike pros. I was exhausted so I got under the covers and was about to fall asleep when I felt the bed dip. "Hi mamas". "Yes bubs". "Can I sleep in here, I want cuddles". "Of course bub" I said cuddling into his chest. "Goodnight my love" he said kissing my forehead. "Goodnight bubs"