sad bois

Eve's POV
I woke up with my head on Payton's lap and legs on chase. Payton was on his phone and Chase was still out. Everyone else was in the kitchen making breakfast,I'm assuming. Payton's arms were around me and I was like oop- lmao. I tried to get out of his grip but was not doing well."pay can you let go pleaseee". No hoe. "Wha-" I'm just kidding he said unwrapping his arms. "Thank you love". His cheeks turned a deep shade of pink. It made me giggle it was so cute omg.

Omg it smells so good". Why thank you, they all said at the same time, it was kinda creepy ngl. I walked to my kitchen island and sat down beside Noen. "Soo baby how's your relationship life going". Um okay, ngl. I have a crush on someone he said turning his head to Chase. "YES I KNEW IT YOU LIKE EACH OTHER".JESUS EVE STFU. "Oops". Waittt who does Noen like, Jaden said wrapping his arms around both me and Noen. "No one" me and Noen both said at the same time. Mhm, Jaden said walking back to the stove putting everyones food on a plate. Payton and Chase walked up to us. "Oh I'm glad you finally decided to join us". Shut up eve, Chase said flicking me on the forehead. "Oww". Payton came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist. "Hello sir". Hi. "Awwwww" everyone yelled. "Oh shut up whores" I said giggling. I don't wanna leave you, pay said with a sad look on his face. " I don't want you to leave either , any of you, I don't wanna have to stay with my dad". Then come stay with me, pay said." My dad would not let me do that pay, you know that". Maybe you never know, it would only be for this week.

Just then my dad trotted down the stairs in a some what good mood. It was kinda weird. "Hey Dad, um this week could I stay at Payton's house? He lives in lake Norman"

Of course hunny he said smiling. "Huh". I said you could, he said chuckling. "Oh okay thank you" I said very confused smiling. OMG REALLY YAY THANK YOU, Payton said running up to my dad and wrapped him in a hug. My dad hates hugs. "You're welcome kid" he said wrapping his arms around payton.

Wtf is happening-

Sorry this is more of a filler chapter, but I hope you enjoyed :)) love you all!!