we clowning

Eve's POV

I was so confused. Why did Chase seem annoyed? Does he like me?  I don't even like Noen. At least I don't think I do. Fuck me I don't even know at this point. We clowning🤡🥳

      Incoming facetime call from Chase🥴

Chase- hi

eve- hi

Chase- okay I didn't mean to sound like a asshole, it's just I would not ship it because I have my reasons

eve- could you like,,, elaborate

Chase- you have to swear to not tell anyone

eve- I swear

Chase- I like- Noen

eve- OMG OMG I SHIP

Chase chuckled

eve- he's all yours trust me, I ship so hard AH

Chase- thank you hehe

eve- I'm going to set you up dont worry I'm a match maker teehee

Chase- oh geez

eve- I have to go, my dad's calling ill talk to you later

I immediately hung up the phone and acted to be asleep. It was 3:00 am and my dad's just now coming home. Probably drunk as hell. He was a abusive drunk. I always had to act asleep when he got home or he would do God knows what. Last year on October first was the day it all started. My step mom and my dad split up, my dad went to the bar got drunk. He came home and I was in the kitchen making dinner because he wasn't hear to make me any. He came in the door and just chucked a beer bottle at me, and cut my cheek open. I ran upstairs crying and locked myself in my room. It happened every night for a week after that. He also started hitting me in the stomach and legs, just my whole body. It was terrible. Ever since then I made sure to be asleep or at least fake it. I just lived with my dad ever since him and my step mom split up. I used to live with my mom but she just left one day. I to this day I have no idea why. It was 4 years ago when she left. I miss her like crazy but everything happens for a reason I guess?

I heard him giggle my doorknob and walk in. He came to my bed and tapped my shoulder a few times. It took everything in me to not just turn around and slap the shit out of him. He then just walked out.

I sat up, tears forming in my eyes. Nobody knew about this. I probably won't tell anyone for a while. Ever since a month ago when me and the boys became friends I had no one except my fans. I have been online schooled since I moved in with my dad. Which means no friends. That's why I started tiktok.

             Text message from Jaden😎