Yeosang who?

Kang Yeosang, also known as Sangie. The cutest baby on his band team. He was the only one who played drums and didn't have a crew to hang with. People talked bad behind his back. Calling him lonely, stupid, ugly, useless, self-centered human. They didn't know he was a huge sweetheart and would give his life to anyone who needed It. His eyes sparkled like no other as if it were holding the secrets of the world. Sangie had a jawline sharper than any knife and beautiful hair. He smiled brighter than any sun will shine and loved hard. He was similar to a coconut, quiet and hard on the outside and sweet on the inside but of course, he can be broken too.

Yeosang has been alone since middle school and would only skateboard to help with his thoughts and loneliness. His parents always preached about friends and how he needs them for his future and so he could depend on some and it would be the other way around. It was super hard for him to make friends, it wasn't was really his fault that he has been shy since a child. He would at times cry over how he couldn't get anyone to stick around long enough and how people would get the wrong impression of him.

Yeosang just wanted to be loved. He wanted someone he can depend on and someone who can depend on him. Yeosang wasn't alone all the time of course. He had Hyunjin in his younger years. Up until this year Hyunjin randomly started taking advantage of yeosang. He started nasty rumors and when yeosang found out, it broke him down more than he already was. Instead of taking it out on Hyunjin, Yeosang started playing the drums to cope with the hurting.

Since Yeosang was leaving this year to university he can't wait to get out of this hell hole. He feels trapped. He hopes for some friends in his new school. However, he is too afraid to correct anyone on how he actually is and to even ask where anything was. Sangies mentality is just him convincing himself most of the time that he will figure it out on his own. 

'itll be fine'