Who is he?

"Are you okay?"

"uhh yeah, I'm fine"  Yeosang spoke softly as he grabbed the lending hand.

The hand felt so warm and the kindness came pouring out. This was very new to Yeosang. No one ever wanted to help they would just watch and laugh.

Once upon his feet, Yeosang fixed his outfit and hair as this stranger watched him carefully looking for wounds. 

"Do you want me to walk you to class?" the words sweetly sliding off the strangers' lips. As if he didn't send the whole school into a state of shock.

"noo no is okay" Yeosang said shyly.

The random boy nodded and smiled. "I'm sorry people are that way.. if you have any more problems just come up to me and ill help you."

"T-thank you so much.." Sangie bowed to the kind boy and walked away still wondering what made him help.

Jonghos POV: 

Jongho rushed through the hallways receiving many looks. People moved out of his way as he jogged his way across the building. The bell had already rung and he was stuck on the other side of the school. Small whispers could be heard and many fingers could be seen pointing.

"what are they talking about?" thoughts overflowed his head. However, only one stayed above them all. If he didn't get to class on time he could possibly be benched this game. Gaining more speed and becoming careless of those not moving out of his way as he yelled excuse me. 

Finally, his Class door can be seen "Room 313". Jongho was about to open the door he got tapped on the shoulder.

"Did you hear about that guy?"

"Huh?" Jongho said a little bit out of breath.

"The one who yelled at the *insert bully names here*"

"umm no. I have to get to class... Sorry" Jongho rushed in. "Sorry I'm a little late I was on the other side of the building"

The students' heads turned and so did the teachers. 

"Jongho you'd like to be seen in Mr. Mike's office. Take your stuff I don't think you'll make it back to class today."

Jongho walked out of the class with a note in his hand and a confused look on his face. What could he have possibly done wrong that he would like to be seen in the Head principal's office?

HAPPY YOONGI DAY <3