Im sorry

While Jongho lived through his problems. He didn't know that the least popular kid could ever relate to him. Jjong wasn't popular on his terms. If it was for Jongho he'd just live his life but with no spotlight. He doesn't need friends, he has himself. To him, it was like being constantly watched having pressure to put up this amazing image. All he wanted was to carry less and be himself. He felt as if he was the only person in the world going through this. Jongho never wanted to worry anyone so he kept everything and never made friends so he wouldn't have to deal with more. He shut his feelings out and continued on with smiles.

However, no one else in this world could relate to Jjong more than Yeosang. Yeosang was just a regular kid. No, he wasn't popular. No, he didn't do many sports growing up or now but Yeosang understood how it felt to keep an image. How it felt to smile through the pain. How to pretend to be fine when everything wasn't okay.

Yeosang woke up every morning dreading his life. Knowing as soon as he walked out that door he'd be made fun of until 3:20 pm. He never did anything to anyone. Always been kind-hearted and loved being around his friends. Ever since his friends turned on him and thought it would be fun to start rumors so no one would be his friend broke his heart.

Lucky for Yeosang. Jongho never kept up with anyone or anything, not even social media. Yeosang would get bullied in and out of school. On and offline. It didn't bother him on the internet because he can just turn it off and ignore it. While in the real world he couldn't ignore it as well as he thought.
Yeosang couldnt explain how much he wanted to be free from this mess. To just have one. one. Person who would understand him.
-
-
-
-
-
HII MERRY CHRISTMAS. IM SORRY IF IT SUCKS!! I'm just putting this out there 💜🥺
Happy holidays 🥺💜